How is Navrachana University for an MBA
Path 1 - Admission option 1 - with an expert or diploma course
The completion of an expert course / diploma course (university course, course for further education at a university of applied sciences or course of a university nature) must be combined with at least three years of professional experience to the extent of at least 60 ECTS.
The following university courses - in terms of the above entry requirements - are recommended by us. You have to complete both university courses in order to be able to show more than 60 ECTS; You can / should also do these at the same time:
Path 2 - admission option 2 - with entrance examination
Standardized entrance exam and a minimum age of 21 years.
The examination consists of a written and an oral part; both parts of the examination are held on one day. Applicants first complete the written exam questions. After the written exam has been corrected, an oral exam interview takes place.
The commission consists of the course leader and a lecturer from the course. If desired, a member of the college can be part of the examination committee.
Assessment of the examination performance:
A negative part of the written examination can be corrected by the oral examination. If the oral examination is also negative, the entrance examination can be repeated. Both parts of the exam have to be completed again. The grading system of the FH Burgenland is used for assessment.
Both the written and the oral exam consist of two parts:
German entrance examination:
Part 1: German exam: This applies if you want to complete the MBA in question in German. The German test consists of a summary of a newspaper article. It should be checked whether the candidates can grasp texts meaningfully and reproduce them in correct German syntax and grammar.
Part 2: General Business Administration: The basis for the exam is the book
General business administration by Jean-Paul Thommen and Ann-Kristin Achleitner, Verlag Gabler, Wiesbaden, 8th edition
as well as the associated workbook in the current edition with repetition questions, tasks and solutions.
The exam questions are based on these tasks.
The following chapters are relevant to the exam:
Chapter I: Business and the Environment
1. Economy and business
2. Typology of the company
3. Company goals
Chapter X: Management
1. Basics of management
2. Management functions
3. Corporate culture and leadership style
4. Strategic management
5. Knowledge management
6. Business Ethics
B. English entrance exam:
Part 1: English exam: This applies if you want to complete the MBA in question in English. The English test consists of a summary of a newspaper article. It should be checked whether the candidates can grasp texts meaningfully and reproduce syntax and grammar in correct English.
Part 2: For the English courses, Daft R.L. "New Era of Management" Part 3 and Part 5 South Western Cengage Learning, 2010 in preparation.
- Can you recover from a calorie deficit
- How do I apply for fraudulent insurance
- What are the basics of grief counseling
- How would you define the online search
- Why is AIDS considered an autoimmune disease
- Are children's toys advertising banned in Sweden?
- Is a moon a reflector
- What's the best movie theater in America
- What foods keep you healthy
- What does grinding mean in games
- Is a revealing stabbing operation a crime?
- Is Barack Obama popular in Japan
- Will someone text me
- India is a coming federation
- What is an absolutely differentiable function
- How long can thistles survive without water
- What are the symptoms of chronic procrastination
- Why is the equality of results undesirable?
- How does altitude affect temperature?
- Is there anything above criticism?
- What should I tell my rival
- What is the controversy surrounding Padmavat
- What is softmax regression
- Botique is a profitable business in Hyderabad
- How to say memorize in Malay
- What's the best foreign film of 2013
- Who invented the shoe-wearing machine?
- Is Islam the religion of the Antichrist
- Which companies buy additive manufacturing technologies
- What is the best browser in macOS
- Why are non-metals naturally sproede
- Why should redundancy be managed in the database
- Can I do engineering at the age of 25
- Time has mass