How do you know that something is real?
How do you know it's love
2,375 ratings - 10 reviews
Distribution of 10 reviews per note0 review0 review3 review3 review1 review3 review
Most helpful reviews
$ 120 million !!! The budget for this Schmu was supposedly so high and it really hurts: 20 years ago you got a big hit like "Terminator 2" for 100 million and today every comedy, no matter how trivial, costs such sums ... unbelievable. Like the result, that's a big shot in the oven. It works like a script sampler in which just how funny you were: a sportswoman who has to find her way in normal life, a love story in which a woman stands between two guys who are "oh wonder" both really nice, a guy who does has to pay for his daddy's professional mistakes ... snore, all these components lumped together and that’s the result. If you go in here to laugh a little, you come out with a loooong face - exactly the opposite of what you wanted. Even the four popular stars or the experienced director are of no use: unreasonable “noble boredom” !!! Conclusion: completely confused star vehicle, boring, uninteresting and uncomfortable!
It was very cute, but I've seen better films!
It was very cute. But I expected more from
My girlfriend really wanted in, so I went and it was okay. Popcorn cinema.
Rarely seen such junk - quirky American nonsense - a shame about the entrance fee.
Quite okay, but you could have gotten more out of it
What a shame! The cast made a funny film expected. But it was terribly boring. My wife has never fallen asleep in the cinema. This atmospheric film has now made it at the age of 44. Our friends also nodded off in between. Thanks to a coffee that I got in between (without missing anything in terms of content) I survived the film awake and angry. Even Jack Nicholson could no longer save the film with his (dispensable) supporting role. The fact that the film is terrifyingly bad had probably already got around in the city - unfortunately not to us. The cinema was only 1/10 occupied. Not recommended !!!
A film whose plot is repeatedly torn up in the middle of the process and consists of mini-plots. With a little more imagination and a plot that isn't from that
Pity! Despite the nice cast and good approaches - a script as tough as my chewing gum at the (predictable but redeeming) end of the film.
Do you wish to view more reviews?
- The latest FILMSTARTS reviews
- The best films of all time: user opinion
- The best films of all time: press opinion
All the best films in the cinema
The most anticipated films
- Fast & Furious 9
- A Quiet Place 2
- Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings
- Godzilla Vs. Kong
- Saw 9: spiral
- Free guy
- Doctor Strange 2
- What has been done to improve Detroit?
- How do I choose film genres
- How do reptiles mate
- Can i get your file 1
- What were the hierarchies of the Scottish clans
- Which is better Rakuten or Ebates
- Electric cars have bad emissions
- How will drones deliver Amazon parcels
- Why is creative writing so difficult
- What would be your ultimate victim
- Why do people get sick of me
- How does League of Legends make money
- There will be a nuclear war
- What is Satan's identity
- What are examples of workplace harassment
- Why did Black Panthers wear berets?
- Buy meat without nitrates
- Social anxiety is higher in LBGT people
- What is a thought experiment
- How many billionaires have people murdered?
- What is complementary color
- Which spots are not worth a trip
- How can I be a bad parent
- Who sings the song Ill Never Stop
- Who is wrong
- Where can I see El Clasico 2018
- Is there a concealer for men
- How is psychological power defined
- Can you sleep in Central Park
- Why do sirens sound so strange
- How can music help a person
- Who is the best ADC player
- How can i draw a tyrannosaurus
- What is COPD aka Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease