Is eczema similar to acne
Acne and rosacea
Pimples on the face - almost everyone knows the problem. The disease predominantly affects adolescents in puberty, but many adults also suffer from it. Acne is an inflammatory disease of the sebum gland follicles, which mostly affects the sebum-rich areas of the skin on the face, back and chest.
Common acne is often caused by increased sebum production and cornification disorder in the sebum follicle. The increased sebum production is caused by the increased production of male hormones during puberty. These factors favor the settlement and multiplication of acne bacteria. The proliferation of bacteria and the associated defense reaction of our immune system lead to inflammation - visible as aesthetically disturbing papules and pustules.
Nowadays, acne can be treated so gently and effectively with modern therapeutics and dermatocosmetic treatments that smooth and healthy skin can almost always be achieved. A dermatological acne treatment initiated in good time is the best prerequisite for preventing later scarring and thus also for a good self-esteem.
Rosacea is a disease of the sebum-rich regions of the face with reddening, the so-called late acne. It almost exclusively affects adults and, like acne, is associated with inflammatory nodules, pustules and enlarged sebum glands. The treatment is carried out through the use of creams with special active ingredients and an IPL flash lamp therapy. In persistent cases, tablets can also be prescribed.
Our acne and rosacea treatment options include:
- Acne toilet
- Chemical peeling / peeling treatment
- Exposure to light with blue light
- Laser therapy
- Flash lamp therapy (IPL)
Perioral dermatitis, also known as “stewardess dermatitis” or rosacea-like dermatitis, is a common disease, especially of the well-cared-for facial skin around the mouth and eyes. It is accompanied by inflammatory nodules, vesicles and rarely also with scaling. The cause is suspected to be over-care of the skin, so that in the long term only omitting cosmetics will help. We temporarily prescribe special anti-inflammatory creams. It is very important that cortisone creams are not used under any circumstances, as these are only effective for a short time and can worsen the disease in the long term.
- Who invented the file explorer for Windows?
- When are the 2015 Grammys
- What are quota seats at the institutional level
- If x 38 56 what is x
- What kind of smells do mosquitoes repel
- What is PE on the balance sheet
- Eat your dessert before dinner
- Is Katy Perry depressed
- Will Tweetbot receive native push notifications
- Will Daesh be destroyed in the future
- Can you get fingerprints from plastic bags
- Are psychopaths rebellious
- Astronauts are military officers
- How can I design a movie poster
- Which Kingdom Hearts game should I get
- How do I get to CES 2017
- How do mathematicians work together
- What is the Abbreviation of Google
- How is this news
- What is the elasticity of the substitution
- What does silver surfer mean
- What is ChatFast CF
- Can insects fly in the rain
- What is SEO for an Online Business