How do I write a legal paper
Term paper law | Get the top grade here
Law seminar paper failed - now what?
Failing a term paper in law is initially a shock. But the end of the world is still a long way off! Because if you failed in the first round, you usually have a second try. Your examination regulations will give you detailed information on this. Before doing this, you should find out what the problem was when you tried it for the first time. To do this, read the corrector's notes carefully. For example, was your argument incomprehensible or was the focus wrongly set? Did you ignore formal requirements or did you quote improperly? This will give you clues as to what to look out for the second time.
If you are still unsure, ask your instructor how you can improve on your second term paper. Some universities also have counseling services for this purpose, for example this Advisory café at the University of Frankfurt.
Fig. 1: Offers such as the “Advisory Café” at the University of Frankfurt help with law seminar work
If, on the other hand, you feel that you failed unjustifiably, you can object to the evaluation of your seminar paper by means of a “remonstration” (see Dornis, Keßenich & Lemke 2019, pp. 141 ff.). Some faculties have sample letters or guidelines that you can use as a guide, for example the "Guide to Remonstration" from the University of Hanover.
You should only take this route if you are sure that a proofreader has made a mistake.
- What is the full form of PIG
- How can I do Facebook Marketing 1
- What energy is used in musical instruments
- Why don't I write my paper
- Shisha is allowed on the Triund Trek
- What is computer-aided manufacturing
- Which is better MySQL or MS SQL
- Do animal killers deserve a second chance
- Was Castro ever elected in a democratic election?
- What do people think of Sadiq Khan
- What is mountain dew
- How does the Arbonne business work
- How to study at Tezpur University
- How do I win SL in Dream11
- What do swallowtail butterflies eat
- Supports the BlackBerry Classic BIS BES
- Who are the most criticized philosophers
- What does grinding mean in games
- What separates a BCE and a CE
- What is the future of MD anesthesia
- Have you ever had botox
- What is a right conservative
- Who had suffered more to Jesus or Heracles?
- How do I learn math theorems