Can patent article one partner crowdsourcing
With crowdsourcing against patent trolls
Microsoft is the first customer of Article One Partners' new Litigation Avoidance program. It aims to facilitate action against patent trolls by collecting evidence of the invalidity of patents through a network of scientists. Article One Partners wants to be able to collect the necessary material to defend against patent attacks within a few weeks.
- ALPMA through R. B. Personnel & Management Consulting, Rott am Inn
- PROJECT Immobilien, Nuremberg, Germany-wide (home office)
Above all, it is about patent trolls, i.e. companies that limit themselves to patent litigation without running an operational business themselves. Because this is where the usual defense strategy of large corporations fails: to respond to patent lawsuits with their own lawsuits for patent infringement in order to ultimately achieve a patent swap. A path that Microsoft is successfully pursuing with its large patent profile and which is also well earned.
Only if the plaintiff restricts itself exclusively to patent lawsuits and does not conduct any further business does this strategy leave no open ground. And in many cases the patents cited are invalid. According to Article One Partners, 46 percent of the patents cited in lawsuits are invalid.
Article One Partners relies on network effects: All users of Litigation Avoidance have access to all data collected about it. The more customers participate, the lower the costs for the individual company. The company lures the scientists with cash rewards for good research. So far, $ 1.3 million has been paid out to scientists, according to Article One Partners.
- What is a top-level architecture diagram
- How can I tweet my resume
- What is the largest mustard in the world
- Static electricity causes stress
- Can I cancel a car insurance claim?
- Do you like natural attractions why
- What are some examples of legends
- Why are we studying the Odyssey
- Why do you like UI
- Where does nostalgia come from
- Does anonymity really exist on the Internet
- Why do we have dreams 3
- Can sell p2p Marketplace digital currency
- What is market socialism
- Which companies buy additive manufacturing technologies
- Which artist sang the song Misfit
- Is Ramsay Bolton made for Theon Greyjoy
- Who left the greatest legacy?
- Have you ever had botox?
- What will your last words be
- Where can I download the original antivirus program
- Where to go for a couples massage
- How is Quora different from real life
- How long does a standard doctor's appointment last