What is 2 2 2 2 58
RhB Tm 2/2 58 shunting tractor (Finescale)
Between 1957 and 1969, the RhB procured a total of 12 two-axle shunting tractors with diesel engines from SLM from the RACO company for shunting to smaller stations or train stations with different power systems (such as St.Moritz, Pontresina or Arosa). The power transmission of the vehicles designated downwards Tm 2/2 67-56 when they were put into service took place mechanically via chains, only a throw lever brake was installed for braking. At the end of the 1980s, the shunting locomotives were modernized and newly motorized. They were given the ascending operating numbers 15-26 according to the commissioning. On the basis of these vehicles, more were procured for the rail service.
- 1:45 scale model (0m finescale - 22.2mm)
- Both wheel sets are driven by a Maxon bell armature motor
- 21-pin digital interface NEM660 with sound preparation
- Digital version with locomotive sound and energy storage
- Direction-dependent LED headlights 3 plus 1
- LED cab lighting
- Chassis with pendulum axle
- Etched fan grilles and steps
- Stage railings made of metal
- Metal wheels with printed wheel set markings
- Factory fitted with a Kadee coupling
- Central buffers and open door windows are included
- Vehicle weight: 381 gr.
- What are the best link building websites
- Is the pussy powerful
- How has Toastmasters affected your professional career
- Is the MIT basketball team good
- What is the Nakamoto Consensus
- Whose camera is best Samsung or Mi.
- Can gaming damage my MacBook Pro?
- What does ASAP 5
- Is culture really dynamic
- Why is technology better than medicine?
- What is lava How is it useful
- Why are tax havens in small states
- Why are we studying the Odyssey
- Outlook is free to use
- Is it difficult to get access to MIT
- How did you change 1
- What does valid function code mean
- How can we overcome our concrete addiction
- How important is morality to Vietnam
- How are you today 14
- How is the city of Chengdu
- Should a man who eats tiger be killed
- Bearded dragons are worth the cost
- What do coworking spaces offer