Do you like being a doctor
Free SMS Sayings and Quotes:
Doctor, doctors, doctors
Sayings and quotes by topic:
Your submitted specials, poems and thoughts
Your submitted specials, poems and thoughts II
Your submitted specials, poems and thoughts III
Your submitted specials, poems and thoughts IV
• Hope and joy are the best doctors.
• The best doctors in the world are Dr. Diet, Dr. Calm and Dr. Happy.
• The doctor only despairs when the patient no longer feels that he is suffering.
(Johann Jakob Engel)
• The doctor should and must not do anything other than preserve life, whether it is luck or unhappiness, whether it has value or not, this is none of his business.
And if he once presumes to include this consideration in his business, the consequences are incalculable and the doctor becomes the most dangerous person in the state.
(Christoph Wilhelm Hufeland)
• Are you surprised by the countless diseases? Count the doctors!
(Heinrich von Kleist)
• It is the greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases that there are doctors for the body and doctors for the soul, where the two cannot be separated.
• A doctor and a farmer know more than a doctor alone.
• A young doctor must have a cemetery to bury.
• The doctor who does not advise to control his affects cannot do his job to the full.
• A sword wound heals and heals very quickly when a doctor tends to it, but the love wound worsens when your doctor is around.
(Chrétien de Troyes)
• The true doctor bows reverently before the Godhead.
• The doctor sees man in all his weakness, the lawyer in all his wickedness and the priest in all his stupidity.
• A doctor can be a fool, but a fool cannot be a doctor.
• Doctors can bury their mistakes, but an architect can only advise clients to plant ivy.
• There is one evil from which doctors always heal us in the long run: our gullibility.
(Jean Antoine Petit-Senn)
• Put your pacifier in my mouth and give me real clouds! My doctor himself says it's healthy and a doctor has to be followed.
• The sick are angry with a doctor who does not prescribe anything. They think they have been given up by him.
• A pharmacist is an accomplice of the doctor, benefactor of the undertaker and breadwinner of the worms.
(Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce)
• Beware of the doctor whose wife sells graves, whose brother owns a granite quarry and whose father deals in shovels.
• Live moderately in all contemplation, so you may see the doctor with you as a friend, but you will seldom need his help.
(Adolph Freiherr von Knigge)
• The food should be your medicine and not the medicine your food
• You have to be born for your doctor, otherwise you will perish with your doctor.
• All people are doctors after they have been healed.
• One should never go to a doctor without knowing what their favorite diagnosis is.
• If medicine doesn't do any harm, one should be happy and not even ask for it to be of use.
(Pierre Augustin Carson de Beaumarchais)
• No doctor falls from the sky.
• Doctors are God's tinkerers.
• Don't trust a doctor, his antidote is poison.
• Doctors shouldn't say: "I healed him", but rather: "He didn't die to me."
(Georg Christoph Lichtenberg)
• It is not the doctor who cures the disease, but the body heals the disease.
• The best doctor is the disease; Promises are made to knowledge and goodness, and suffering is obeyed.
• Have the doctor as a friend and the pharmacist as a cousin, you must die.
• Not taking any medication works as well as having a mediocre doctor.
(Proverb from China)
• It's easy to pull on medicine when you're in good health.
• Thank God, as often as the illness was this year, four children and one old man were buried; because our doctor is traveling.
• So we should know that there are two kinds of doctors: those acting out of love and out of selfishness.
(Philip Theophrastus Paracelsus)
• A doctor who has never been sick himself is not a good doctor.
• It is better to cross the Rhine with a fisherman's boy of nine years than with a doctor of seventy.
- What does bangla mean
- How is ethyl alcohol made from bromoethane
- How can dependent origination lead to transience
- What are the steps to install ESXI
- Holding cash is a bad investment
- How can I crowdfund without knowing it
- Can Barack Obama drive
- Why do we use Anova for regression
- How can I easily learn academic books
- Modern America is an embarrassment to humanity
- How does stumbleupon work
- Which is the Most Overrated Honeymoon Destination
- Can a small business claim VAT back?
- What year will the Maldives be under water?
- Why is Torrentz blocked
- Is it okay to always be single?
- How is Trulia different from Zillow
- Is plaster ceiling good
- Help China DPRK with nuclear technology
- How do writers and writers get inspired?
- How can I convince your paper
- The NIIT University gives Diwali vacation
- Depression causes confusion
- What is the meaning of the Shabbat