Is solar water heating inexpensive
Cost of a thermal solar system
Such a solar thermal system is not cheap, but with the help of numerous subsidies and one-off grants, as well as the low operating costs, the system pays for itself within a few years.
With a typical solar system for the hot water preparation of a single family household in Austria (6 m² collector surface, 300 liter solar storage) you relieve your wallet by an average of 150 to 300 euros / year. And the environment by around one tonne of CO2 per year. Here is a rough overview of costs (the prices are guide values and can vary considerably depending on the provider and funding situation in your state and municipality!):
Purchase and installation costs
|Collector set + storage tank + solar fittings|
|Total costs including VAT.|
|State funding (25% average) *|
- 1,313 euros
|Community funding (10% avg.) *|
- 525 euros
|Tax savings (special edition)|
- 300 Euro
|Saving, roof tiles, existing storage|
- 550 euros
|Saving on purchase|
|remaining costs to the homeowner|
* Funding based on the Austrian average. Information can therefore differ from this model calculation in individual cases.
Cost savings compared to other energy sources
|Solar energy 2,400 kWh / year *|
|corresponds to approx. 400 l oil *|
|or approx. 343 m³ gas *|
|or approx. 850 kg pellets *|
|or approx. 2,400 kWh electricity *|
|Savings in operation|
170 to 290 euros
|Saving for the environment:|
1 ton of CO2 *
* Oil price assumed at € 0.56 / liter, gas price at € 0.56 / m³, pellet price at € 0.2 / kg, electricity price at € 0.12 / kWh. Annual boiler efficiency 60% for oil and pellets, 70% for gas, solar yield approx. 400 kWh / m² for water heating systems.
- The American invented the computer
- How does a leader influence his subordinates?
- Is there a country called Angola
- Why is copywriting under digital marketing
- Can humans eat invasive killer algae
- When is a flea market worthwhile?
- How do I avoid unnecessary costs
- BCAA has side effects
- What can you prove in making pudding
- Why am I so impulsive
- Is canvas concrete reusable
- Can Hajj be performed for the deceased
- What makes blogging frustrating
- What are all the Iron Man suits
- Lucifer and Samael arent the same
- What are some tips with ballroom dancing
- What is an oil cleaner
- How long is alcohol detected in the blood
- Where is the beauty
- Is atheism unkind
- How is an invention rated?
- Should I buy a used MacBook?
- How does Ionic Framework make money
- Follicle RX is only for men