Who can get a Tatkal pass
Schengen visa and Indian passport stolen in India
Somebody stole my bag in Delhi last night. My bag contained a laptop and a passport with an unused Schengen visa. I have planned my trip for Germany and the flight will start in 6 days. Issuing a new passport is not an option as it takes up to a month to issue a new passport.
Can I still travel to Germany? Can the German embassy help me in this case?
I am sorry to say there is nothing you can do to make it up in six days.
To add to what other honorable commentators have to say, you can usually try applying for a Tatkaal passport while in India. This is an emergency passport that is issued very quickly. If you are lucky, you can have it in 1-2 days. Unfortunately it is not available in your case as Tatkaal is not available when your passport was stolen: see Case II (D) on page 10
And you can't leave India at all without a passport.
- Alcohols are hydrocarbons
- Britain still has an imperialist mindset
- Who is Alfred Hitchcock's daughter
- Is second-hand smoking dangerous?
- How is the Pakistani minister doing
- Where can I invest in stocks online
- How's the weather in Kingswood NSW
- In which language does Sigur Ros sing
- What are the top 2020 websites
- What should i do at work
- Are omnivores smarter than carnivores
- What's wrong with my voice
- What kind of cheese is Velveeta
- How was Freddy Krueger disfigured
- Is SASTRA better than IIITs
- Why are phone batteries sometimes heated
- Bitcoin Millionaire Club is a scam
- What are your film recommendations for 2018
- Why are gourmet cookies expensive
- How did China react to 9 11
- What is softmax regression
- Why are dendrites unmylined
- Do you think reading is overrated? Why?
- What is the source of the procrastination