What is the function of the acetabulum
Medical program of the total endoprosthesis of the hip
The classic total hip replacement in our clinic takes between 60 and 90 minutes. After the pre-operative preparation, the operation begins and the injured hip is reached with precise surgical techniques. It is important to note that the damage to the muscles is minimal, which allows for rapid rehabilitation while maintaining the function of the hip muscles.
After devising, the neck of the femur is sawn and removed with the head. Then you work on the acetabulum (the hip socket). The acetabulum is expanded to the desired size using special instruments, which was measured on the x-ray image prior to the operation. Then, depending on the type of endoprosthesis, the acetabulum (the concave part of the pelvis) is inserted. In the case of an endoprosthesis without cement, the hip socket is pushed into the pelvis and possibly fixed with special screws. In endoprosthesis with cement, cement is used as a means of securing the acetabulum and the bones of the pelvis.
After inserting the acetabulum, the femur (thigh bone) is prepared in the same way. First, the middle canal of the bone is widened to the desired size, and then the femur is attached to the endoprosthesis (shaft). In the case of the endoprosthesis without cement, the stem is inserted into the femur, while in the case of the cement stem the cement is used in the same way as for the acetabulum. After inserting the stem, the head is placed and the reduction is made (placing the head back in the acetabulum). All three components of the endorpothesis (acetabulum, stem and head) have several sizes and are individually adapted to each patient. This reconstructs the anatomy of the hip and compensates for the length of the legs, which are often not the same length before the operation. After checking the movements of the joint and its stability, the operative area is closed so that the capsule of the joint, then the muscles and finally the subcutaneous tissue are sutured with special intracutaneous sutures, which are located under the surface of the skin and which are one does not see. There is no need to pull such seams, they are the most suitable aesthetically because of the thin scar that fades over time.
Days required to perform the medical service
The patients are discharged four days after the operation; inpatient physical therapy in a rehabilitation facility is recommended for the following three weeks.
- The price of the surgical procedure is between 40 500.00 kn and 53 700.00 kn depending on the type of endoprosthesis.
- Payment can be made with all types of bank cards, except Diners, you can also pay with the American Express card in 6 installments, and with the PBZ card in 12 installments without interest or fees. If you pay with cash you get a 10% discount on the above price.
Preparation for treatment
When the patient comes to the clinic, he should have all the original results of the required laboratory tests and other examinations (not older than 15 days): leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, hemoglobin, hematocrit, glucose, sodium, potassium, CRP, PV, APTV, fibrinogen , Blood group and Rh, irregular antibodies, urine (complete), urine culture (absolutely sterile) EKG, heart and lung RTG.
Special clinic "Dr. Nemec "
Mira, Diana and Željka - administrators of the clinic
Tel: 00385-51-277-350 i 00385-51-277-406
Email: [email protected]
- How do you reduce the transmission of sound from the floor
- Quantcast is a good place to work
- What is the best tasting stevia product
- Do you drink soda
- Are bicycles cheaper than cars?
- Which is the best bike among 60,000
- Is Tesla the new Google
- Smartphones should be banned for students
- Why is the Indian Army uniformly olive green
- Is Brazil a secular country?
- Akathisia is a form of torture
- How can we stop destroying the earth
- What are some REDD + success stories
- How can I learn algebra
- Need nuclear warheads neutron moderators
- What is quantum mass theory
- What is the Chinese equivalent of Nancy
- What does grammar teach
- Can I open YouTube channels in Ethiopia?
- When did African Americans first discover Islam?
- What are some easy skills to learn
- Uses Spark MapReduce
- What is Yeezy Boost 350 made of
- What to do right after the exams
- Has anyone had an encounter with extraterrestrials?
- Makes Kathak's feet flat 1
- Which monthly bill is always too high
- How can I transfer my car loan
- How safe are cable cars
- How is the Pakistani minister doing
- How is Muffakham Jah College of Engg
- What is the heat capacity of H2O
- What are the symptoms of nonpathological dissociation
- What is Frankfurt famous for