You can accidentally get high on weeds
Description of the thistle
Thistles are annual or perennial weeds with strong roots. They reproduce either by sowing or by runners, mainly on nitrogen-rich soils. As a weed, the thistle competes with other cultivated plants for water, light and space. Therefore it makes sense to fight the thistle. Thistles are prickly plants with thorns. Well-known species of thistle are the common thistle or the field thistle. Noble varieties that are not referred to as weeds are, for example, the purple thistle or the spherical thistle.
Fighting the thistle
Fighting the thistle is often very troublesome as the weeds form a long, strong root that can often only be dug up. If you want to fight thistles in your garden, you have to choose whether you should weed or use chemical agents. Weeding works best after a rain shower. The soaked soil offers little support for the thistle. It is helpful to use a thistle prick and wear gloves when working. The gloves protect against painful encounters with the thistle's spines, the thistle piercer makes digging easier. Weeding should begin before the seeds mature to prevent the weeds from spreading further. Anyone who accidentally injures the roots and leaves them slightly chopped up in the bed must expect new thistles: the weeds can also grow again from root stands. Another, but often no less complex, solution is the use of chemical agents. Only lawn weed killers (such as CELAFLOR® lawn weed-free Weedex® or CELAFLOR® lawn weed-free Anicon Ultra) or fertilizers with weed killers may be used on thistles in the lawn. They differentiate between lawn and weeds and therefore do not damage the lawn. Total weed killers such as Klick & GO® Total weed-free, which do not distinguish between weeds and cultivated plants, may also be used in beds to control the thistles. In order to really only remove the weeds, the leaves of the thistle should be brushed with the weed killer. If that's too much work for you, you can spray the thistle plants and cover the cultivated plants with cardboard.
March to October
- When did the earth begin to turn?
- Why is Messi the best 1
- What is the oldest known weapon
- Why does Michigan always vote democratically
- A negative value is possible when reading the protocol
- Do deaf dogs need listening companions
- IGTV is only for influencers
- What is a fixed mortgage
- What is mannitol used for?
- Which is the best 2 stroke engine
- Why doesn't Mercedes advertise in Hindi newspapers
- Which is not possible in Belgium
- When will the British monarchy be abolished?
- Green Card Why do priority data go back
- How are Frodo and Bilbo Baggins connected?
- What is the best brand of manual typewriter
- What is the study of criminal justice
- What is the difference between stable and stable?
- What is ORACLE SOA online training
- Where can I learn NumPy
- Which is the best water purification technology
- Who invented the file explorer for Windows?
- Which meat has the least environmental impact
- Why does my cat eat cottage cheese