People who buy Jaguar cars are different
Fuel consumption and emission values Jaguar XE, XF, XJ, F-TYPE, E-PACE, F-PACE, I-PACE, including R and SVR models: Fuel consumption in the combined test cycle (NEDC):
Jaguar F-PACE SVR 5.0 liter V8: 11.9 l / 100km - Jaguar XE E-Performance: 4.7 l / 100km Power consumption in the combined test cycle (WLTP): I-PACE EV400: 24.8-22.0 kWh / 100 km
CO2-Emissions in the combined test cycle:
Jaguar F-PACE SVR 5.0 liter V8: 272 g / km - Jaguar I-PACE EV400: 0 g / km
Consumption and emission values for Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover, Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover Sport, Land Rover Discovery Sport, Discovery, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Velar, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover:
Fuel consumption in the combined test cycle (NEDC):
Range Rover Compressor 5.0 liter V8: From 13.6 l / 100km - Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover: From 3.2 l / 100km; 22.5 kWh / 100 km
CO₂ emissions in the combined test cycle (NEDC):
Range Rover Supercharged 5.0 liter V8: From 309 g / km - Plug-in Hybrid Range Rover: From 73 g / km
Further information on the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions of new passenger cars can be found in the guide on fuel consumption,
the CO2 emissions and the electricity consumption of new personal vehicles are taken, which is available free of charge in our car dealership in Meckelfeld near Hamburg.
The guidelines are also available on the Internet at www.dat.de.
- Why are Pakistani militants targeting Afghanistan
- Which plants can be turned into sugar
- How do whippets like to be a pet?
- Why are crows yellow
- What temperature should a kitchen light have
- What are the main factors of 66
- Did Shahrukh Khan become a flop actor?
- Online trading can work for you
- What animals are sedentary?
- What is the German term for waste
- ADHD is all blade not a handle knife
- Why are dendrites unmylined
- How can I season a steak
- What does Ernest Adams think of anime
- How do cephalopods eat
- Who is bigger Yeats or Heaney
- Why are all the same
- What is the benefit of the potential temperature
- How to say caffeine in Swedish
- Why did you choose the UPSC test?
- Which Indian personal name is unique
- Who is the 1st God
- Which cell organall produce chlorophyll
- Why do many Filipinos love karaoke