How exactly will Morgoth escape the void?
Kúma (Quenya: Empty) Ea was placed here, but was not part of it. It was nothing, or that too Eternal darkness, the Old darkness, the outer void (as opposed to the Timeless Halls and the Time of Eas), which was outside the surrounding outer sea, outside the layers of air, and was free from Ilúvatar's will.
Melkor wandered here often and for a long time, to find the Inextinguishable Flame, the spiritual creative power of Ilúvatar by which the Ainur and Ea were created; but in vain. Here in the void he developed his own thoughts, alien to the other Valar and spiritual brothers, and demanded to call into being things over which he could command and rule.
At the end of the First Age, his defeat came in the Great battle (War of Wrath) and he was thrown into the void through the gates of the night, an opening in the walls of the night that separated Arda from Kúma. He could not return to Arda and thus had to remain in the void.
Other names are in The Lord of the Rings:
- The abyss
- Timeless emptiness
J. R. R. Tolkien: The Silmarillion, translator: Wolfgang Krege
- Ainulindale: The music of the Ainur, P. 19 ff
- Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter XXIV: From Earendil's drive and the war of anger, p. 386 ff
Karen Wynn Fonstad: Historical Atlas of Middle-earth, translator: Hans J. Schütz
- Page: Einl., 4.5; Coordinate: none
- What is your favorite Mozart piano concerto?
- Supports Kindle Latvian
- What is VHDL code 1
- Why is the Bengali politics so ugly
- Insects What noise does a cricket make
- Hindutva is a rising phenomenon in India
- Should Spotify go in music videos
- What is a non-teachable student
- What are you looking for in love
- How powerful is Oyo against Airbnb
- Agriculture in India is a good scope
- Master's degree in which subjects
- What is a law 1
- How much does it cost to leave Bangkok
- Winter swimming 1
- Recommend previous regressions
- What are the symptoms of radiculopathy
- What is the Oxidation Number of EDTA
- Help I have a problem Any advice
- What is an example of code dependency
- What happens to Clive Palmer's Titanic
- What is microfiber leather
- What are determinants of aggregate demand
- What is COPD aka Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease