How do you claim Bitcoin Hex
What is HEX?
HEX is a smart contract and an associated coin based on Ethereum (ERC 20). The general idea is that owners of the token receive “interest” in the form of additional HEX Coins on their stake. The interest is all the higher
- the earlier you get in
- the longer you commit by staking
- the more people you can advertise for this system (referral program)
So it shows almost all the signs of a classic pyramid system that can only work as long as new people are brought into the system and then collapse. The difference to a conventional pyramid / pyramid scheme is that the "return" paid out does not come from an advanced, dubious business model (e.g. mining, trading, ...) such as the well-known "Bitconnect" scam.
Richard Heart, the creator of HEX makes no secret of the fact that there is no income that is paid out to the participants, but only the purely speculative value of the HEX token is distributed to the participants.
So is HEX a scam?
Short answer: In my opinion, a resounding YES. Because people are lured with promises that cannot be kept:
Because if someone really makes a profit (in euros) at HEX (the possibility exists), then this money can only come from someone else's loss. This is fundamentally no different than with gold or Bitcoin. However, no one there makes the above promises (“Millions of people can get very rich”)
Exhibit B from the website:
The long answer on this question is that HEX basically does nothing different than many other crypto currencies did with ICOs in 2017. Namely, to play with people's greed. One could even argue that HEX is more honest than many ICOs, because no secret is made that the value of the token is pure speculation. In contrast, many cryptocurrencies and their ICOs have put forward a supposed use for their token as a justification for the future value.
The rules of the HEX Token Smart Contract are not immediately understandable for laypeople, but at least there is little doubt that the Smart Contract does exactly what is advertised. So there is neither a hidden way to cheat all participants, nor any other way to outsmart the system. The conditions are therefore known in advance. The only problem is that very few people understand the complicated game theory scenarios and are therefore likely to make wrong decisions.
- What does acceptance mean for you
- What symbols represented Anubis in Egyptian mythology
- What is Blender Software
- Why is the backpack size calculated in liters
- Why did you switch to a vegan
- What does account mean in Japanese
- Uses Cat6A standard RJ45 connectors
- Is Scrivener a good program for writers
- Which fruits are known to detoxify
- What is meant by offset spatial divergence?
- How do you make eyebrows look better
- Lucknow is an overcrowded city
- Are the presidential debates useful or useless
- Is VIT a scam school
- What is the difference between Phobos and Deimos
- Why can't python add multithreading
- Caption for the best friend
- What is a quadratic inequality
- Has the oil industry bubble burst
- What is a ubiquitous narrator
- Why is Google making Google Stadia free
- Have twenty-one pilots background musicians
- Makes you formal education smarter
- Am I doing something wrong or stupid
- How to pre-order an Uber ride
- Can Hercules beat the octopus
- How can we avoid a financial crisis
- What are your child's strengths
- What is 4chan useful for
- Why is a playful mindset beneficial
- What is tantric alchemy
- What is a somatic answer
- What's wrong with Eminem lately
- Who are the current tenants at Notman