How do you say submit in German
Part of speech: VerbHyphenation:
- ein | submit, simple past: submitted | submitted, participle II: ein | submitted | submitted
- IPA: [ˈAɪ̯nˌʀaɪ̯çn̩], simple past: [ˌʀaɪ̯çtə ˈaɪ̯n], past participle: [ˈaɪ̯nɡəˌʀaɪ̯çt]
- 1) submit to an authority, bring it to an office for processing
- 2) originally: to propose someone for an office, for a promotion
- 1) I have all the documents for examination submitted.
- 1) “The divorce is submitted; it will soon be pronounced. "
- 2) Artists were also awarded the medal submitted.
- Present tense: I. submit; you submit; he she it submit
- Simple past: I. submitted
- Participle II: submitted
- Subjunctive II: i submitted
- Imperative: singular rich a!; Plural submit!
- Auxiliary verb: to have
- Danish: 1) indbringe, indgive, indlevere
- English: 1) submit
- French: 1) présenter, soumettre
- Italian: 1) sottomettere, sottoporre
- Catalan: 1) presentar, sotmetre
- Dutch: 1) serve
- Norwegian: 1) levere inn, send inn
- Portuguese: 1) apresentar, submeter
- Swedish: 1) inlämna, inge, lämna in; 2) föreslå, rekommendera
- Spanish: 1) presentar, someter
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„From the 2nd quarter, customers of Hallesches Krankenversicherung should also invoice digitally Submit can.“
Doctors newspaper, March 28, 2019
„Usually you need documents in portrait format Submit or upload it to the Internet.“
netzwelt.de, January 13, 2019
„In Pokemon GO you can now PokeStops Submit, but the principle behind it is much more complex than it seems. We enlighten you. This is the new feature: Players at level 40 can now PokeStops in Pokemon GO Submit .“
Mein-MMO.de, June 15, 2019
„The vocabulary literary competition is entering its fifth round next year. You can already write now, Submit from January 1, 2019.“
Kleine Zeitung, October 16, 2018
„Stacey Abrams gave up in the highly acclaimed gubernatorial election in the US state of Georgia. The Democrat announced at the same time, lawsuit against the state Submit to want.“
Blick Online, November 17, 2018
„Unlimited solidarity: Those who were previously administratively provided should continue to seek applications Submit can.“
SRF, March 4th, 2020
„Participants can use their own AI programs or normal bots Submit - a friendly competition from Google for developers.“
Golem.de, April 30, 2020
„Corona trial against the Free State: three lawyers from Leipzig and Dresden will sue on Friday Submit against the general decree in Saxony.“
Day 24, March 26, 2020
„By yesterday at the latest, the 184 states that signed the Paris Agreement would have their improved climate targets Submit have to. Only three met the deadline.“
klimaretter.info, February 10, 2020
„What the Americans can do, the Chinese can do too and will in future be suing the courts for Covid-19 Submit allowed to.“
Contra Magazin, May 29, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / conjugations
Submit Inflection - The conjugation of the verb SubmitIt is a regular verb that is conjugated with the auxiliary verb haben.
|1st person singular||2nd person singular||3rd person singular||1st person plural||2nd person plural||3rd person plural|
|Present indicative||i submit||you submit||he / she / it submits||we submit||you submit||they submit|
|Present Subjunctive I.||i submit||you submit||he / she / it submit||we submit||you submit||they submit|
|Past tense indicative||I submitted||you submitted||he / she / it submitted||we submitted||you submitted||they submitted|
|Past tense subjunctive II||I submitted||you submitted||he / she / it submitted||we submitted||you submitted||they submitted|
|Perfect indicative||I submitted||you submitted||he / she / it has submitted||we submitted||you submitted||they submitted|
|Perfect subjunctive I.||I submitted||you submitted||he / she / it submitted||we submitted||you submitted||they submitted|
|Past perfect indicative||I had submitted||you submitted||he / she / it had submitted||we had submitted||you submitted||they had submitted|
|Past perfect subjunctive II||I would have submitted||you would have submitted||he / she / it would have submitted||we would have submitted||you would have submitted||they would have submitted|
|Future I indicative||i will submit||you will submit||he / she / it will submit||we will submit||you will submit||they will submit|
|Future tense I subjunctive||i will submit||you will submit||he / she / it will submit||we will submit||you will submit||they will submit|
|Future tense I subjunctive II||i would submit||you would submit||he / she / it would submit||we would submit||you would submit||they would submit|
|Future tense II indicative||I will have submitted||you will have submitted||he / she / it will have submitted||we will have submitted||you will have submitted||they will have submitted|
|Future tense II subjunctive I||I will have submitted||you will have submitted||he / she / it will have submitted||we will have submitted||you will have submitted||they will have submitted|
|Future II subjunctive II||i would have submitted||you would have submitted||he / she / it would have submitted||we would have submitted||you would have submitted||they would have submitted|
The table was generated automatically. If an error has crept in, please let us know.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- submit: unfold something under someone or something and place it as protection
- mention: colloquial, spatial: carry (bring) to the front; say something, mostly as a reason, explanation or wish; offer to other persons (summarized for further processing / appreciation), submit
- submit: spatial, rarely: get something out and present it publicly; Make money available on loan; give something to someone else for examination; make something known; Playing sports in such a way that the pass goes exactly in the right direction for the recipient; Gastronomy Put food on the plate in front of the guest; go ahead with something, achieve something right at the beginning; in the connection ›put a bolt in front‹: lock, exit
- propose: transitive: make a suggestion; make a recommendation that can be declined
- pass in
- reach in
- Sign in: To let you know that something is going to happen; register something / someone / yourself (officially); refl. to be noted; Assert / submit claims; Use / activate a computer user account
Another word (synonym) for submit - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "submit":
abdicate: ... give thanks with the particle- Synonyms: 1) abdicate, say goodbye; bid farewell, submit; to give up a function, an office, a post; throw in the towel, the shotgun ...
enter: ... incorporate certain data 3a) in the figurative sense: (mostly in writing) submit something, hand it in 3b) Namibia: (in writing, especially examinations ...
Request: ... Examples of use: 1) To get an extension, you have to submit an application. 2) He had proposed to her at the time. Typical word combinations: 1) in writing ...
avanzare: to advance, to advance, to advance, to advance, to drive forward, to overtake, to convey, to advance, to submit Translations German: 1) to advance; 2) advance, advance, move forward, move forward, drive forward, overtake, promote, advance, submit
presentare: present, present 5) submit 6) present 7) demonstrate 8) present Translations German: 1) present; to introduce; 3) introduce; 4) submit; 5) submit; 6) show; 7) have; 8) offer
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Submit" to the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/einhaben/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “submit” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
submitting (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: ein | rei | chend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaɪ̯nˌʁaɪ̯çn̩t]…
submitting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | rei | chen | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
submitting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | rei | chen | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
submitting (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | rei | chen | den Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
submitting (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ein | rei | chen | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
submitting (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ein | rei | chen | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
submit (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: ein | rei | chest Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
submits (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: ein | rei | chet Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
submit (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: ein | reichst Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- What does a buffalo look like
- Which Kingdom Hearts game should I get
- Programs the same as poetry
- How does an NPN transistor 1
- What does renegade mean?
- Is 65k enough to live in Miami
- What are the symptoms of radiculopathy
- Why do people love Switzerland?
- Should I go to Doon School?
- Why does punching help reduce stress?
- Women hate men with aspergers
- What to do right after the exams
- Your cat will enjoy head massages
- Who was John Paul Stevens
- Why is an autotransformer used
- How were German trains driven in World War II
- When do people have a platform?
- Who is the creator of nature
- Is there a country called Angola
- How can I prepare for funeral expenses
- Wolfram Language is free to use
- Why is political science a good major
- Why isn't skating associated with the Olympics?
- What do the Pennsylvanians think of Donald Trump