What are the best clubs at UW
For almost 50 years, the UEC has been meeting every Thursday evening for a joint dive in the region. The event is open to all interested divers with diving experience in cold water and is basically free (although we recommend club membership from the third time after the first try or charge a fee of CHF 20). If you would like to come along and have not been to a lake before, we recommend booking a Discover Local Diving / lake introduction.
In addition to our house lake, we also visit Walen, Zug and Vierwaldstättersee. You can find the weekly planned dive sites below.
We meet in such a way that we can set off from Wädenswil at 7:00 p.m. All equipment can be rented cheaply for the evening for CHF 50. So that we have enough material, it is best to contact us briefly email_dotg and be at our club by 6:30 p.m. at the latest.
At the dive site we organize a detailed briefing, do the buddy allocation and off you go.
After watching the fish we go to eat together in a restaurant near the dive site. On the 1st Thursday of each month, however, it goes back to the diving school to our popular Club-Höck.
Don't you know the dive site yet? Take a look at our dive site map!
- What makes crocodiles so special
- You can make citronella candles at home
- Were you on a junket
- How to dissolve powdered sugar
- A choice is essentially just a poll
- Why do santoku knives have dimples?
- You can get emulators on Android
- What living violinists did Stradivarius play
- What is the use of frequency converter
- What jobs require knowledge of Russian
- Why is political science a good major
- What are secondary storage devices
- Time has mass
- What are some experimental treatments for Alzheimer's
- How would you define our emotions biologically
- Is sodium bad for high blood pressure
- How are wax melts used
- Why are ghosts seen in clothing
- What are some books about ancient temples
- Is apoptotic DNA damage mutagenic
- Why do we learn flow mechanics
- Bored well
- What does an MPH graduate do
- How did the First World War last?