Do you dream enough
Inspired by Cinderella
“Three hazelnuts for Cinderella” is a small piece of film history and is inextricably linked with the magic of Christmas. The DEFA cult classic is part of the festive program of many television stations in Germany, the Czech Republic, Norway and Switzerland every year. What only a few viewers know, however, is that the fairytale castle, which over 40 years ago was the setting for the most beautiful fairy tale film of all time, is in Saxony, more precisely: in Moritzburg. The “Cinderella” myth remains unbroken, even more than 40 years after it was first broadcast on GDR television.
Be a princess for once
Reason enough to take up this magical attraction and develop a touching little Christmas story from it. The focus is on the big dream of the little leading actress Lilly, to be a princess one day. At Moritzburg Castle, of course. Because no one listens to her in the pre-Christmas hustle and bustle, and no one has time for her, she simply sets off on the journey alone and secretly. But of course it's about much more: listening to one another, giving each other time and love. “And what do you dream of?” - with this question the little runaway's journey ends, and - of course - with bright children's eyes when the little protagonist happily circles the frozen castle pond and is reunited with her parents.
Photos: Martin Förster - center films
Always worth a trip: the famous August the Strong's hunting lodge, surrounded by forests and ponds. And Saxony's only lighthouse.Learn more
- Why aren't Rickenbacker guitars more popular?
- What is the best alternative to crash plan
- How to do a little EMP
- What are some traditional drinks in Mexico
- Did Jesus teach how to make money
- What amount of heat is dissipated in the DRAM
- What does gear oil do
- What does Hillary Clinton not understand about Brexit?
- What is the sphere function in Python
- Charge restaurants more for online orders
- What is a stock fund in the stock market
- Which state is losing the most population?
- What is biodegradation
- What are some of Boeings' innovations
- All women make their husbands crazy
- When did the word cosplay replace costume?
- Where can I buy a Nuc-Box?
- Can you explain the notations used here
- Lucifer and Samael arent the same
- Leaving the US on Facebook
- What is the title of the movie
- What did you inherit from your father?
- What's your pitch for a TV show
- Which company is bigger Comcast or Verizon
- Which bike is suitable for 50 years
- What are some interesting primary history books
- If x + 2 4 then what is x
- What is the best fitness log app
- Why will power come and go quickly
- What is a lap cat
- How is the National Grid PLC financed
- Why don't cisgender people get gender dysphoria
- Which purple dye do you like best