Is ACCA recognized in India
The Smart Accountant's Path to Global Recognition
The size of the ACCA global family and network is astounding - 198,000 members in 181 countries. In addition, with around 486,000 additional students currently in various stages of certification, this number is expected to increase significantly in the coming years.
The reason the ACCA and other such accounting certifications have grown in popularity is because they provide holders with global access to employers. This is useful not only when someone wants to move abroad, but also when they decide to work for an international employer in a third country. What makes ACCA even more valuable is their focus on becoming a truly global standard, and their considerable efforts in that direction.
Here is a quick selection of what an ACCA owner can expect when working in just a few of the world's major economic regions.
The EU directives on the recognition of professional qualifications include the mutual recognition of professional qualifications that require a university degree or equivalent. This means that ACCA-certified accountants can work in all 28 EU member states as well as in other countries that have adopted these guidelines, in Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. Therefore, a holder of the ACCA certification can practice as an accountant in these countries and describe himself under the legally protected term “Chartered Certified Accountant”.
The local CPA (Certified Public Accountant) designation is surprisingly the most popular in the United States. However, this does not mean that candidates with a CMA or ACCA certification cannot find work in North America. In fact, these certifications are the second and third most popular accounting qualifications found on finance-focused résumés in the United States. There are individuals with ACCA designations who work in many sectors in North America - accounting / finance, consulting, investment / corporate banking, M&A, asset management, and even IT and operations.
The US has a lot of specialized qualifications like a Certified Treasury Professional or Certificate in Credit Exam or a Certified Information Systems Auditor and dozens of others like these. Such certifications can be used to widen any skill or knowledge gap, but your basic ACCA certification would still serve you well.
Almost all European accreditations would find wide acceptance in most of the Middle East countries. In fact, it is one of the fastest growing regions for ACCA membership and a focus area. Many of the local qualifications, like the fairly new UAE Chartered Accountant, have been built in close partnership with ACCA.
Gulf Cooperation Council countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain are focused on increasing the economic contribution of the financial sector, which has resulted in quite a large demand for skilled finance and accounting professions.
Work all over the world
The ACCA is different from most other qualifications because it seeks to become a globally recognized standard in the profession. Its membership base is geographically diversified and its focus on certain key values like ethics and corporate governance, in addition to technical courses, makes them even more valuable in today's risk averse world.
Submit your resume or job searches to learn more about the roles we currently have available.
Submit your vacancy and one of our advisors will be in contact to discuss your requirements and how we can help.
Our Renaix Guide to Finance, Skills, and Skills provides information on trends in the industry.
Related Posts: Top Five Accounting Facts - #InternationalAccountantsDay
- What are the best online video platforms
- What does the NL complexity class mean
- Who would like Tiki Taka to come back
- What are network resources
- Your cat will enjoy head massages
- How useful is an electric kitchen fireplace
- What is involved in a biathlon
- Why is there Airbnb
- When calculating what does MIDI stand for
- What is tan 1 0
- Lucknow is an overcrowded city
- Images are protected by copyright
- Can you decipher the word ERLA
- What is who a TDC
- Can I make some friends here
- How does carpooling help save money
- Why do cows need hooves
- When calculating what does MIDI stand for
- How are men who have no mothers?
- Why was Nepolean famous
- What is speciesism? Why does it exist?
- What flaws does Descartes' wax argument have
- What do you think is wisdom
- How to say memorize in Malay
- How is HEPES used for cell cultures
- What does bourgeois banker mean
- What are digital rights in films
- Can Russia really afford a war?
- What is chromoly steel used for?
- Is participation compulsory for a BA student
- What is ultrafiltration in biology
- Why do so many people love math
- How can I avoid pickpockets on buses
- Politicians arent only glorifying cheaters