What is a lip enlargement treatment
Full lips: the most important information about hyaluronic acid injections
Celebrities, beauty bloggers and the many influencers have made them into hype: splashed, full lips that conjure up a perfect kissable mouth. From Hollywood to Hildesheim, people post how easy it is to inject hyaluronic acid on the lips. The procedure, which is booming in cosmetic and beauty studios, should be fast, safe and painless - with a perfect lip contour, of course.
Swelling and bruising are normal
In fact, injecting under the lips doesn't take much longer than a lunch break and the result is visible shortly afterwards. The effect: the lip volume is greater almost immediately after the injection. Bruises and swellings from the punctures go away after two or three days. They are annoying but harmless, as is numbness after local anesthesia - so the anesthesia is selective. Because the procedure can be painful. However, allergic reactions, asymmetrical lips or hyaluronic nodules rarely occur when an experienced doctor or alternative practitioner uses the injections. You should not rely on a treatment from beauticians - strictly speaking, they are not allowed to inject at all and therefore not perform lip augmentation.
After lip injections, you should avoid or pay attention to the following things
It's just a couple of pricks? Even if an injection is not an operation, there are a few things you should consider after the treatment so that the result of the lip augmentation is as desired as possible and there are no complications:
- Do not consume hot drinks or food for at least 4 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use lipstick or lip balm until the next day.
- Even if it's difficult - avoid kissing for 24 hours.
- Only have complex dental treatments carried out approx. Four weeks later.
Only doctors and naturopaths are allowed to inject lips. If you do not have a recommendation, let us show you the certificate and work so that you can get a feel for his method and the number of interventions that have already been carried out. Also take a look at reviews on the internet. This has nothing to do with distrust, but belongs to every consultation!
Do full hyaluronic lips suit everyone?
First plan, then inject, otherwise it will be unnatural. Maybe only one lip should be corrected? Some women have a narrower upper lip in relation to their lower lip, which is simply supposed to have a little more volume. Before you can splash on your lips, the result should be discussed in detail. After all, booster lips from trendsetters like Kylie Jenner and Co. don't suit every type.
Lip augmentation or lip correction
Reputable providers therefore advise their customers in detail before they carry out a lip correction or volume build-up. Tip: The ideal ratio of 1 to 2 is the upper to lower lip. Then the new full lips look natural. The lip filler is well tolerated and breaks down again. Hyaluronic acid is an endogenous substance. It binds water, cushions the skin and is therefore suitable as a filler. It is produced synthetically for spraying on the lips, but is considered to be well tolerated and is broken down by the body. Therefore, new super lips last a maximum of one year.
Which hyaluronic acid is the right one?
There is no ONE hyluronic acid. The brand manufacturers, to which Esthelis, Restylane, Juvéderm, Surgiderm or Teosyal belong, all offer highly compatible hyaluronic acid products. Whether the doctor decides on fillers that are enriched with uncrosslinked and crosslinked active ingredient depends on what the patient wants in terms of durability or change.
Don't like it? Corrections are always possible
Got too much hyaluronic acid or has it spread unevenly? Small corrections can be made by re-injecting shortly after the procedure. Anyone who is dissatisfied with the new lips can also undo the action. Then the enzyme hyaluronidase is injected and breaks down the filler in 24 to 48 hours - as is the case with Kylie Jenner, who recently had narrower lips again. Good to know: Spraying on costs around 250 to 400 euros, including small corrections. Some chains offer bargains from 99 euros. Then make sure that a doctor sets the syringes! Note: The prices are usually dependent on the extent of the injection and must be discussed and determined as part of the desired treatment.
Hyaluron: The anti-wrinkle ingredient
For the skin, hyaluronic acid is particularly important against wrinkles. It is part of the connective tissue and, due to its chemical structure, can bind up to six liters of water per gram of its own weight. Hyaluron in creams and serums produced in the laboratory then supplies our skin with moisture from the outside and smoothes wrinkles. The active ingredient can also be injected directly into the wrinkles and cushions the tissue from the inside. And is used to inject the lips.
Buying tip:Customers love the OJESH Lifting Treatment Hyaluron Serrum with plant extracts in a set of 7! More information about combating wrinkles with hyaluronic acid is also available at www.ojesh.de.
Advantages and disadvantages of spraying with hyaluronic acid
Everything has its two sides, including the spraying of hyaluronic acid on the lips. We list the most important points:
- Shapely and plump lips
- uneven lips can be adjusted
- Hyaluron is a tried and tested product with no side effects
- Any irregularities after the injection can be corrected
- Hyaluron breaks down by itself
- The needles can cause pain
- Swellings and bruises can develop
- Some dental procedures cannot take place until four weeks later
- The desire for ever fuller lips often arises - the aesthetic eye can be lost
Lip augmentation with autologous fat as an alternative?
You can also have your lips enlarged with your own fat - the big advantage is that it is a permanent injection and usually does not have to be repeated. However, the procedure, effort and costs are higher overall because liposuction has to be performed beforehand. If you intend to do both, you should inform your doctor in advance so that the interventions can be combined.
You might also be interested in:
Anti-Aging: Botox or Filler?
The gentle wrinkle killer: hyaluronic acid against wrinkles
- What are steganographic disadvantages
- How do I learn objects in Java
- What does the world mean
- What are some lush music
- Why are there differences between people
- What kind of non-metal is easily corroded
- How far should the fire exits be from each other
- How does mold affect parmesan cheese
- Why are cheat codes disappearing from the game?
- Are there any cool games out there
- What is the biological meaning of DNA
- How do I invest in ATC coins
- What are the best quotes fortunately
- What does knee treatment cost
- Is there a smart village in India
- Fundraising business services can be outsourced
- Why did you choose Oklahoma State University
- Why do we keep family photos
- How is Vistaprint doing financially
- Is there someone who knows everything
- What are the best electrolytes
- Which Marvel movie is your favorite
- Is it painful to die of hypothermia?
- Are IIT students smarter than AIIMS students