Will Tweetbot receive native push notifications
Finally here: iOS 7 updates for Delivery Status Touch and Tweetbot
Both updates are also adjustments to the new design of iOS 7. The user interfaces have been adapted, enhanced with new features from iOS 7, and a whole range of functions have been added to both apps:
Delivery Status Touch 5.0
In addition to the straightforward new design, Delivery Status Touch now offers background updates for parcel tracking. The app now conveniently gets new updates on deliveries on a regular basis, which, however, have to be activated once in the settings in order to also be able to send push notifications. For this purpose, the list of supported services such as iCloud, AirDrop, Calendar, SMS or 1Password has been expanded. Delivery Status Touch requires at least iOS 6.0. The update is free for existing users, Delivery Status Touch * as a universal app costs 4.49 euros.
Many have been waiting eagerly for the update for Tweetbot, as the release was delayed according to Tabots in the App Store. But the annoyance among users is currently great, because Tweetbot 3 is a paid update - but the Twitter client also offers some new and improved elements: including native push notifications, customizable buttons and tabs, gesture control and improved mute filters .
At this point you will find external content from Vimeo that supplements the article. You can display it and hide it again with one click.
Tweetbot * currently costs 2.69 euros - this is an introductory price. So the price will go up soon. The app requires iOS 7. Danger! The iPad version has not yet been updated.
* = Partner link
- Memory foams are better than normal
- Is your Twitter profile making you depressed?
- Why is there Airbnb
- What are manufacturing and non-manufacturing costs
- Rihanna likes her songs
- Have smartphones influenced the PC business?
- What is street dust
- How can I offer more natural remedies
- How can I change my genetics?
- How can I compare two soccer players
- What kind of oysters are they
- What's your newest favorite song
- Can tapeworms get into your brain?
- A mirror absorbs photons
- Is a universal income feasible in Italy
- Google listen to me
- Why don't S 1 filings have charts
- What are url shorteners
- Is hip hop the new pop
- Is ACCA recognized in India
- What is Google Activity
- Manipal University Jaipur is approved by UGC
- What is Spring Dependency Injection
- What's the best part about coding programming