Can I buy a YU Yureka 2?
YU Yureka 2 (2017) review
The YU Yureka 2 (YU2) smartphone released in 2017. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The YU Yureka 2 runs on Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 3930 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 5.5 inches IPS display with 1080 x 1920 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
YU Yureka 2 (YU2) specifications
- Yureka 2
- 150 g
- 152.6 x 76.5 x 8.15 mm
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The YU Yureka 2 runs on Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) out of the box, but the Yureka 2's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953
- Octa-core 2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 5.5 inches
- 1080 x 1920 px
The smartphone memory (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the memory space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 4 GB
- Internal memory
- 64 GB
- External storage
The camera of the YU Yureka 2 smartphone is equipped with auto focus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 8 MP
- Rear camera
- 16 MP
4608 x 3456 px
- Dual LED
Yureka 2 is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This YU smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- v4.1, A2DP
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Ion 3930 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a low maintenance battery. No periodic discharge is required and charging can be random.
- Li-Ion 3930 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and most secure ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The Yureka 2 smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the YU Yureka 2, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
YU Yureka 2 (YU2) pictures
If there's information about the YU Yureka 2 that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What's the most 2000s sounding album
- All spray paint is oil based
- What were Aristotle's views of the government?
- What is the weakest subject of the Republican Party
- Israel has special forces
- Where did President Obama supposedly come from?
- What do zebras and giraffes eat
- Accepts Walmart Venmo
- What are frequency converters
- Is Rahul Gandhi politically naive
- How can I watch people closely
- All books should be free
- Where does Canada export oil to?
- What are the main predecessors of Britpop
- How long is the Google APM program
- Tell me the best bank rating 1
- Why am I wearing a social mask
- What is the American influence on English
- How did George Reddy die
- Why should Africa reject GMOs
- Invisalign is worth it
- An introvert can be affectionate
- What is in the epidermis
- How's the taste of pork
- Are you a jealous lover
- What happened to the Watergate security guard
- What are some good AWS Lex tutorials
- Jadavpur University is possible with 90 marks
- Why is mining necessary
- Which dealerships are trustworthy
- Time has mass
- What are some emerging online website
- What is Tata Housing Kharadi in Pune
- Stars can burn cold