You should cool pumpkin pie
(Advertising) An American pumpkin classic, which should not be missing in the United States, especially on Thanksgiving, is also becoming increasingly popular in Austria. It's really delicious - and that's why it's allowed to sweeten autumn and winter with us.
Even if many people always think of soup first, pumpkin is really incredibly diverse. The choice of dishes with the delicious vegetables is seemingly endless and includes both savory and sweet recipes. Pumpkin pie is a wonderful example of this and is easy to re-bake. By the way, it doesn't matter which type of orange giant you choose. Tip for the recipe: Nutmeg or butternut squash are good options.
For the shortcrust pastry:
170 g flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
110 g butter
1 ½ tbsp sugar
1 teaspoon salt
For the filling:
600 g pumpkin meat
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons of sugar or syrup
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch of nutmeg
1 pinch of ground cloves
1 teaspoon flour or cornstarch
150 ml whipped cream
A classic shortcrust pastry is made from the above ingredients for the dough. To do this, simply sift the flour and baking powder and then knead everything together thoroughly. This works well by hand or of course with the dough hook of the mixer or the food processor. Now wrap in foil and put in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
To prepare the filling, the pumpkin meat should be divided into cubes or pieces of roughly the same size. These are now boiled softly in a shallow pot with a little water (cover the bottom of the pot no more than one centimeter high). Please do not stir! Then pour off the excess water and use the soft pumpkin flesh to make a puree. A potato masher or hand blender is actually best for this. Let everything cool down completely. Mix with the remaining ingredients for the filling. Attention: The mass is quite fluid.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (200 ° C top and bottom heat). Now line a 26-centimeter springform pan or a tart pan with the cool dough, the edge should be around 3 centimeters high on the side. Prick a few times with a fork. Now pour the filling into the mold and put in the oven. Bake for about 40 to 50 minutes. The filling should be quite soft in the middle or no longer runny. After cooling, dust with icing sugar and serve.
The pumpkin pie tastes best with fresh pumpkin fruits from your own garden or from the farmer's shop around the corner. You can also find more delicious pumpkin recipes at: http://www.gutekueche.at/kuerbis-rezepte
This article is in cooperation with GuteKueche.atoriginated.
- Is it easy to integrate in Bulgaria?
- How can I make the human flag
- I will go to high school
- How could the iPhone be improved?
- How did an MBA help you professionally?
- What does Zindabad
- How can I criticize myself constructively
- What are the benefits of using bots
- Can gaming damage my MacBook Pro?
- Why is South Beach Miami so popular
- What if I do NEFT
- How does the Arbonne business work
- Can we use soybean oil
- What is the cooking time versus the temperature
- When do you use SQLite
- How is energy stored in chemical compounds
- How many people participate in radio broadcast competitions?
- Why is branding so dependent on advertising
- Why don't game consoles have disc changers
- What are physical products
- What are the possibilities for 138BET
- Joe diMaggio dumped Marilyn Monroe
- Can I do investment banking after mbbs
- What are the top color schemes