Can we use fingerprint authentication in DAPP
Use fingerprint in the 1 & 1 Control Center app
Here you can find out how to set up your fingerprint in the 1 & 1 Control Center app.
Protect your login and sensitive areas of the 1 & 1 Control Center app by storing your fingerprint. If your device does not support this function, set up a four-digit app PIN instead.
You are not yet familiar with the 1 & 1 Control Center app?
With the 1 & 1 Control Center app, you can use all the advantages of your personal customer area on your smartphone or tablet - free of charge, of course. Download now:
For security reasons, you will be asked for the password of the 1 & 1 Control Center app. After creating it you will automatically come back to the page Activate the app PIN.
If not, tap Apply fingerprint.
When starting the app and making important settings, you now authenticate yourself with your fingerprint.
- Which country is very rich
- Which is the best water purification technology
- What are the biggest mistakes made by Twitters
- Ear wax buildup is usually misdiagnosed as an infection
- Zerodha charges fees for holding stocks
- Which should be my first amateur telescope
- Are there future NBA teams
- I will gain weight through training
- You can be infected with cancer
- Should I switch to Java or Salesforce?
- Who sang the song Stache
- Is there an activity for teaching manuscripts
- How can I make lobster butter sauce
- Windows NT is still supported
- How do I overcome a low attitude
- How do you simulate a shot
- Which The Smiths album is the best
- What is IBM WebSphere
- What are some common uses of sketching
- Why is the evaluation carried out
- What is Google's G022A device
- Who is the mother of exile
- How do I differentiate between chemicals
- Who sings the song Nero Forte