Evaporates instant tea
With heat retention function to avoid wasting electricity
The heat retention function avoids wasting electrical energy and allows you to always have hot or boiling water available to dilute tea or make other hot drinks.
Teapot with integrated tea filter and lid
2 thermostats and heat-resistant handles
The Mulex 200929 2-in-1 multifunctional kettle enables the preparation of tea and coffee and always has hot or boiling water to dilute tea or to prepare other hot drinks. The keep warm function ensures that no energy is wasted. The easy-to-use and easy-to-clean Mulex 200929 set consists of a 2.5 liter kettle, a 0.7 liter teapot with a built-in tea filter and a coffee pot. Dimensions 335x240x435 mm - color white and gray
Mulex kettle for tea and coffee red MULEX2009299 MULEX 200929
- How can I help bpd daughters emptiness
- Is zero something or is it nothing
- How many well-known written languages are there
- What are some unusual uses for spreadsheets
- Can Gaussian09 be installed in Ubuntu 11
- Are SEO and digital marketing the same?
- What are the benefits of water 2
- What is the exact value of 25
- How can I become a better python programmer
- How can I fix this monitor display
- What are electrical fuses for?
- What else are ClickFunnels used for?
- What is 545 25 50
- Is it possible to motivate another person?
- Which powers does the constitution not directly specify?
- What is a CUI for the conversation user interface
- What is wood sport
- How good is an actor Kamal Haasan
- What is visible light mainly made of?
- For Christians, God is all there is
- Who would you be without your faith?
- Which image of you can seduce everyone
- How does Facebook ad targeting work technically?
- What country does damask come from