What is the tallest building in Egypt
Discover Egypt - antiquities and much more
Cairo Opera House
1.1 km north / 14 minutes
The Cairo Opera House, part of the National Cultural Center, is Cairo's premier stage for the performing arts and home to the country's best orchestras.
Cairo television tower
1.3 km north / 17 minutes
The Cairo TV Tower is one of the most famous modern buildings in Cairo. The 187 m high tower was the tallest building in Egypt and North Africa for around 50 years.
The great pyramids of Giza
21.6 km northwest / 24 minutes
The Great Pyramid of Giza (also known as the Pyramid of Khufu or the Great Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in Egypt. It was made in 2560 BC. It is the oldest of the seven wonders of the world and the only one that has largely been preserved.
2 m north / 2 minutes
One of the most popular places to go for tourists and Egyptians alike. On the weekends the Corniche is full of people enjoying the fresh breeze and sweeping views of the Nile. At sunrise and sunset, the Nile is a romantic place for couples, e.g. on a night trip on board a felucca over the majestic river, when the colorful lights of the city are reflected in the Nile - a unique experience.
290 m / 4 minutes east
The Egyptian Museum for Antiquity Research houses a comprehensive collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts with 120,000 individual items, including Tutankhamun's golden mask.
7.2 km southwest / 17 minutes
The Saladin Citadel in Cairo is a medieval Islamic fortification. The historical site, surrounded by mosques and museums, is located on Mokattam Hill near the center of Cairo.
Khan El Khalili bazaar
1.0 km south / 14 minutes
Khan el-Khalili is one of the largest souks in Cairo's Islamic quarter. The bazaar district was built under the Fatimids in 970 and is now one of the main attractions of the city for Egyptians and tourists alike.
- Why is brand quality important
- Is the best freelance business in Pakistan
- A facial moisturizer is required
- What does phasey
- What is the geometric structure of the tabernacle
- How to make thermoelectric generators better
- How can empathy make sense
- What happens when you drink acetone
- What's the best bakery in Copenhagen
- Can women be Hasidim?
- What other alternative fuels does IR use
- Can I use the same voucher twice?
- Who sang the song Poundcake in 1991
- Are the seven dwarfs siblings
- Dogman is kidding
- When are the 2015 Grammys
- ADHD can lead to a shortened vocabulary
- What is an example of code dependency
- How does Fano Resonance relate to sound?
- Soon to be sold to LinkedIn
- What do we call Khichdi in English
- Does humiliation affect a person's personality
- What are some myths about deer hunting
- Why are American protesters looting
- Is it possible to see atomic particles?
- Can travel agents save you money
- Which sport requires the least amount of teamwork
- Trust virtual real estate services
- Is gRPC better than Thrift
- Why did Suarez leave Liverpool
- What makes me a muslim
- Does bodybuilding influence martial arts training