What is schema-free DB
A database schema defines the structure of the data, such as the number and type of attributes of a table in a relational database management system. A database management system that supports schemes usually rejects data that does not correspond to this structure. This means that the applications can rely on at least a formal data quality.
A schema-free database is also able to store less structured data. Document stores and wide column stores are typical representatives of this class. A data record there can have columns with previously undefined names and types, and the number of columns can also be different for each data record.
Of course, schema-free databases are particularly suitable when the data to be processed does not have a natural, uniform structure. For example, if you want to model the goods that are offered by a retailer, then a large number of items will have completely different attributes, such as hard drives and monitors. A schema-free storage could be the most suitable variant here, which does not require any effort in data modeling even with newly added types of articles. The application must of course still be able to deal with new structures.
The lack of a schema gives you more flexibility, but you do not have to check the data by the DBMS.
- What is a decathlon 1
- How can I deal with embarrassment
- What are some things that high fliers do differently
- Would extraterrestrials even bother to contact humanity
- Why are the scriptures considered divine?
- There is a free donut day
- I am addicted to narcotics
- How many substitutes are there in football 1
- Have you ever stepped on a nail
- Impotence feels like death
- Can we use telomerase to become immortal?
- Explain the difference between and
- Was Smeagol gay
- Why did the New 52 fail
- How can I make my garden beautiful
- What are the topics in sonnet 29
- How many Instagram accounts do you have
- What is the meaning of the Shabbat
- What Are Some Good Budget 3D Printers
- How does a MOLLE system work
- Works MyDraw
- What is Robert De Niros Restaurant
- Why is fate so unfair
- Who would win Itachi against Juzo?