What is the job of Hema Malini
Hema Malini (Hindi हेमा मालिनी Hemā Mālinī; born October 16, 1948 in the village of Ammankudi, Tamil Nadu) is an Indian film actress. She was the second female film star from South India in Hindi film after Vyjayantimala.
Malini was trained in Bharatanatyam, a classical dance form in South India. Hema Malini had her first small film appearance in a Telugu film in 1961. Her career began in Bollywood in 1968 and in 1970 she became a top star with Vijay Anand's Johny Mera Naam. Actors in a career break, such as Rajesh Khanna and Dev Anand, helped her to regain commercial success with her popularity through joint film appearances. In 1972 she received the Filmfare Award for best actress for her leading role in Ramesh Sippy's Seeta Aur Geeta. Her most successful films include Sholay (1975) with Dharmendra, who later became her husband, and Amitabh Bachchan. Towards the end of the 1970s she had more demanding roles in some of the films directed by Sampooran Singh Gulzar, such as Meera (1979) alongside Shammi Kapoor and Vinod Khanna. In 2004 she played in Veer and Zaara - The Legend of a Love. She was also active as a producer of several films. She directed the television series Noopur as well as the films Dil Ashma Hai and Mohini.
Dimensions / body measurements
Height and weight 2021How tall and how much weigh Hema Malini?
Sizes of clothes and shoes
|Chest circumference||86 cm|
|Waist size||81 cm|
|Hip circumference||89 cm|
|Sign in and edit|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
Hema Malini on social mediaSee →
Eurovision 2021 - list of participants »
- Fast moving objects fall more slowly
- Who named Roma and when
- How can I deal with creepy people
- What determines the quality of a product
- Why is the moon ringing
- Shouldn't people be stupid
- What are the issues
- What is the cause of itching
- What is an IUPAC name of CH3CH2OCH3
- How can I google things properly
- Agriculture in India is a good scope
- Is Mr Suicide Sheep Music Royalty Free
- How do you get your voicemail back?
- Who said follow nature
- What is aml
- Yoga burns fat
- What does a wrong A.
- How can I be religious
- Can a leather jacket be dry-cleaned
- Confident people experience cognitive dissonance
- Are there forest roars over the Arctic Circle
- Why are prescription drugs called Rx
- How can I make the human flag
- Will found footage films ever disappear?