Are 3D printers fragile?
MadeSolid presents ultra-hard SLA Resin - Update: V2 MS Resin
MadeSolid, the manufacturer of SLA resins, presents its latest resin in its portfolio.
07/30/2014: The Tough Resin is particularly tough. Functional objects should also be able to be printed with it. Resins like this one are processed in SLA 3D printers. In the SLA process, a liquid, light-sensitive plastic is irradiated with light and thus solidified. However, conventional resins are fragile in their hard aggregate state and can therefore only serve as a model. Deliveries should start at the end of August.
October 20, 2014: Update - MadeSolid presents V2 MS Resin
MadeSolid has been working on an improved version of its SLA resin for months and is now presenting the result. V2 MS Resin is available in black, white, red and blue and promises a higher XY resolution. The red and blue material should also have a livelier color than the previous version. Furthermore, the new material should cause less cloudiness of the resin container and thus extend its durability.
- What are the properties of the database
- How do I get to CES 2017
- Are income tax refunds taxable
- How is baseball better than cricket
- How to grow asparagus
- How strong are Spider Man's nets
- What is the origin of wealth
- Is anti-intellectualism inherently bad
- Why is blockchain technology increasing
- How do I fix plastic MIDI buttons
- Kidney stones cause constipation
- Should PSG move to another league
- Who signed the constitution?
- What should I bring with me for basic training
- Is there an end to true friendship
- How did Tai Lopez start
- What is the entrepreneurial culture like at IIT Madras
- Why cities should plant more trees
- Why does endometriosis cause back pain
- Why do I keep dreaming of tsunamis
- How much do H1B Visa Consultants make
- Where can I learn Sukla Yajurveda online
- Why do sirens sound so strange
- What problem does the operating system solve