You can fly to Salem Oregon
There are 5 ways to get from Seattle to Salem by bus, train, car or plane
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Bus • 4h. 45min.
- Take the bus from Seattle WA to Portland ORNorthwest
- Take the bus from Portland to Salem "Greyhound"
$61 - $128
Bus via Seattle • 5h. 45min.
- Take the bus from Seattle to Portland2110 / ...
- Take the bus from Portland Amtrak Station to Salem Amtrak Station Bus PlatformCascades POINT
$32 - $54
3 alternative options
Train • 4h. 49min.
- Take the train from Seattle to SalemAmtrak Cascades / ...
$35 - $55
Drive • 3h. 56min.
- Drive from Seattle to Salem220.6 miles
$21 - $35
Plane, train • 5h 27min.
- Fly from Seattle (SEA) to Portland (PDX) SEA - PDX
- Take the train from Portland to Salem
$65 - $191
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in USA
Travel within USA
Domestic border crossings can be approved, checked and quarantined
frequently asked Questions
Yes, travel within the US is currently permitted.Explore travel options
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are recommended
- A social distance rule of 2 meters applies.
- Domestic border crossings can be approved, checked and quarantined
The number of the national COVID-19 advice center in Salem is 800-232-4636.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Salem is recommended.
The social distance rule in Salem is 2 meters.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center at 800-232-4636.
Last updated:18 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC).
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the last update.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from Seattle to Salem is to drive which costs $ 21 - $ 35 and takes 3h 3m. 56min.
The quickest way to get from Seattle to Salem is to drive which costs $ 21 - $ 35 and takes 3h 3m. 56min.
No, there is no direct bus from Seattle to Salem. However, there are services departing from Seattle WA and arriving at Salem via Portland. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 4h. 45min.
Yes, there is a direct train from Seattle to Salem. Connections run twice a day, and run every day. The journey takes about 4h. 49min.
The distance between Seattle and Salem is 188 miles. The road distance is 220.6 miles.
Call up directions
The best way to get from Seattle to Salem without a car is to bus which takes 4h and costs. 45min. and costs $ 60- $ 130.
It takes about 4h. 45min. Getting from Seattle to Salem, including transfers.
Seattle to Salem bus services, operated by PDX, depart from Seattle WA station.
Seattle to Salem train services, operated by Amtrak, depart from Seattle station.
The best way to get from Seattle to Salem is to bus which takes 4h 50m. 45min. and costs $ 60- $ 130. Alternatively, you can train, which costs $ 35 - $ 55 and takes 4h. 49min. lasts..
Details about the means of transport
What companies run services between Seattle, wa, USA and Salem, or, USA?
The fastest flight from Seattle Airport to Portland Airport is the direct flight and takes 52 minutes.
Seattle to Salem bus services, operated by Greyhound USA, arrive at Salem station.
Seattle to Salem train services, operated by Amtrak, arrive at Salem station.
Yes, the driving distance between Seattle to Salem is 221 miles. It takes about 3h. 56mins to drive from Seattle to Salem.
Call up directions
Delta and Alaska Airlines, Inc. offer flights from Seattle Airport to Portland Airport.
Book your Seattle to Salem train tickets online with Omio.
Search and book
There are 36+ hotels available in Salem. Prices start at $ 100 USD per night.
The best way to get from Seattle to Seattle Airport is by tram which takes 34 min and costs $ 2- $ 4.
Salem  (also Chemeketa) is the capital of the US state Oregon and the seat of the county administration of Marion County. Salem is located on the Willamette River and, according to an estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau almost 170,000 inhabitants in 2016. - Wikipedia
Things to do in Salem
Willamette University is a private university in Salem, the capital of the US state of Oregon. The university has about 2,500 students, of which about 700 are in postgraduate programs. The university has faculties for art, law, economics and teacher training.
Kay Woolen Mill
The Kay Woolen Mill (also: Thomas Kay Woolen Mill) is a listed (National Register of Historic Places) weaving complex (wool mill) in Salem, Oregon at 1313 Mill St SE. The facility is now part of the Willamette Heritage Center, which was created in 2010 from a merger of the Mission Mill Museum Association, founded in 1964, and the Marion County Historical Society, founded in 1950.
Salem Pioneer Cemetery
Salem Pioneer Cemetery (also known as I.O.O.F. Cemetery or Oddfellows Cemetery) opened in 1854 is a cemetery in Salem, Oregon that has been on the Oregon National Register of Historic Places since 2013.
- Buddy Holly wrote his own songs
- Are plastic bag bans wrong
- What is the Japanese word for intelligent?
- Should pedophilia be legalized
- What's the point in learning python
- What is a label in HTML
- Should the Baptists be feared
- Mermaids get sick
- How are the ICSE computer brands calculated
- What should you never bet on marketing
- Why do parrot feathers swell
- How to make sentences with idioms
- Where does Canada export oil to?
- Why is honey so dangerous for babies
- How did bricklayers do this physical trick
- Flipping real estate benefits the economy
- Why is personal health important
- How is the city of Chengdu
- What was the evolution of love
- How can I use telekinesis
- Which laptop is good for big data
- Is BNI a pyramid scheme
- What are some good things about NMAMIT
- Corrective eye surgery hurts