Most preferred luxury apartments in Chennai
Rent a holiday home in Marielyst on Falster
The ferry from Rostock takes you directly to Gedser and you are on the island of Falster. In Marielyst you can choose from almost 200 holiday homes - this makes DanCenter one of the largest providers in the area. There is something for every taste: Book one of the large luxury holiday homes in Denmark. With whirlpool and sauna for 12-20 people for holidays with friends or the extended family. Some of our holiday homes on Marielyst are also equipped with a swimming pool, which makes a holiday even more relaxing. Of course, we also have smaller houses for summer or short vacations. On the east coast of Falster, vacationers will find everything their hearts desire. A holiday home or apartment in Marielyst is the perfect starting point for a wonderful holiday in the Danish South Pacific.
The DanCenter service office is located directly in Marielyst and is at your side with help and advice before and during your stay. Here we also show you nice activities that you can do from your holiday home in Marielyst
Marielyst - a popular vacation spot
Marielyst has been a popular bathing and vacation spot since the beginning of the 20th century. The child-friendly sandy beach of Marielyst, which stretches over 20 km with white, soft sand, contributes to this. This white sand beach has been returning to the beach for many years for a reason Denmark's best bathing beach chosen. Children splash and bathe in the shallow water full of fun. In addition, the long beach and the pleasant wind of the Baltic Sea also offer perfect conditions for leisure activities such as beach volleyball, kite surfing or surfing. Why not take advantage of a vacation rental in Marielyst to get started on the surfboard?
But the city of Marielyst itself has a lot to offer: many restaurants, cafes and shops invite you to enjoy, stroll and shop. In 2014 the market place "Marielyst Torv" was renovated. You can now stroll, shop or listen to the occasional concerts here. From the market square, a beautiful promenade lined with wood leads directly to the beach. A holiday home in Marielyst is the perfect base for a beach holiday in Marielyst.
What do I do on my vacation on Marielyst? Our top six holiday activities on the island of Falster
Marielyst is also such an attractive holiday home area because of the many recreational opportunities. As a guest of DanCenter you will receive a discount of up to 25% on admission to some leisure activities. Take a close look at the holiday activities and take advantage of your discount as a guest of a holiday home in Marielyst.
- Knuthenborg Safaripark - Visit this animal park and see over 1000 animals roaming free.
- Gavnø Castle - a rococo castle with a large collection of historical art treasures such as books and paintings and a beautiful castle park. Stroll through the famous tulip beds and dream away in the palace gardens.
- Medieval Center - Immerse yourself in the 15th century and see knight tournaments, thundering cannons, jugglers and musicians. The history of the Middle Ages is not far from your holiday home in Marielyst.
- Geocenter Møns Klint - Visit Denmark's highest cliff and learn more about the geological formation of this and the Ice Age glaciers. Møns Klint is considered the most beautiful chalk cliff in Denmark and is only a stone's throw away from a holiday home in Marielyst. Admire the white cliffs and explore the forests of Møn on a walk from the cliffs up almost 500 steps down to the beach.
- Geomuseum Faxe - The museum tells the history of Denmark's largest active limestone quarry.
- The forest of Halskov Vænge near Marielyst impresses with its many graves and paths from the Neolithic Age.
Holiday home rental in Marielyst
At DanCenter we have over 60 years of experience in renting out holiday homes. On this page you will find around 200 holiday homes and apartments in Marielyst - regardless of whether you are looking for a classic holiday home, luxury house or holiday home with a sea view of the Baltic Sea.
Vacation at the Marielyst holiday park
In the Marielyst holiday park, the holiday homes for 2-8 people are not far from the town center and directly on the 20 km long sandy beach. This holiday park with its playground, bouncy cushion and many other activities is a real fun park for your children. In addition, the final cleaning is always included and you can book the houses all year round (also in the high season) from 2 nights with a flexible arrival date.
Cottage areas near Marielyst
There are also other popular holiday areas around Marielyst where you can rent a DanCenter holiday home. This includes
Holidays in a holiday home on Falster
- What are the pressures behind the ears
- What is the point of emotion
- What is the Online Bingo Review Website
- Which system controls hormones
- Why does Naruto wear orange
- How is warm air created
- Can I see my Facebook password?
- Why do plants die in a pot
- What is the current sensor market
- What is the best voltmeter or potentiometer
- How do Inkling forecast markets work
- Will someone text me
- What is the ManoMano Marketplace
- Which countries support Israel militarily?
- Whose great idea output is Quora
- Why are most Kenyans and Tanzanians fair-skinned
- What does the term gross up mean
- What are the best clubs at UW
- How are Toxic Shock Syndrome survivors
- This or that for the following sentences
- What is XQC
- What is a label in HTML
- How does procrastination affect you financially?
- How addictions create hyperactive dopamine pathways