How to prepare boneless pork chops
1.Rinse the chops with cold water, pat dry again and rub salt and pepper on one side - brush the other side thinly with hot mustard. Then turn in flour and knock off the excess flour again, then first pull the chops through the egg and then bread them in the breadcrumbs. Press the breading down well.
2.Preheat the oven to 100 degrees using a suitable mold. Heat the butter fat in a frying pan and fry the chops until golden on both sides over medium heat, frying the quartered onion on the side ... it prevents the breading from browning too much and also gives off a piquant taste.
3.Transfer the very mildly seared chops to the oven dish and let them cook for about 20 minutes (that makes them particularly tender). I also don't like it when chops are still pink or even bloody on the bone, which prevents them from lingering in the mild oven heat.
4.Breaded chops are a wonderful meat dish with various side dishes. They go with almost everything and are even good when cold as tasty travel provisions, for a picnic or for a cold buffet.
5.I took another sauce from the roasting set, refined it with a few chanterelles from the freezer and then served it with two chops with red cabbage and dumplings; the other two were served cold with potato salad on the autobahn. We were on the way to Munich for the Kochbar meeting.
from May 10, 2013
- How do you say propose in Afrikaans
- Do you have vegan friends
- What is the meaning of mythology
- When did British politics go wrong?
- What is Meghan Trainor's IQ
- What's that on a railroad
- Dogs show nightmares
- What are intervals
- What does the credibility of the speaker mean?
- What are the most beneficial asanas
- Why do people ask questions about quorans
- How has anger affected your life?
- What disappointed you about moving to Oregon?
- What's your favorite book for toddlers
- What is a lap cat
- How tarantulas make their burrows
- Why was Eowyn so unhappy in Rohan
- Find effective communication difficult
- What is Mike Oldfield's best album
- How do you value the loyalty of a person?
- How is DIT Dehradun 1
- What are some good apolitical debates
- How do I invest in crypto diamonds
- Will my narcissistic ex try to contact me again