How good is ECE
Comparison test: ECE double planer 103S
ECE is the last serious manufacturer of traditional wood planes in Germany. ECE planes are still used a lot in training and wherever high-level hand tools are used.
The ECE 103 is also available with a pockwood sole and as a left-handed version. The iron is fastened using a wedge that sits in a special abutment that improves hold and protects the plane body from possible splicing. ECE delivers its planes sharpened ready for use.
The special wedge abutment also makes it easy to adjust the plane iron - the plane can be easily adjusted using a hammer. The ergonomics are right. While working, you immediately notice that this plane has found its shape through practical use. The plane iron is of good quality and ready to use immediately, which gives special points.
Anyone looking for a high-quality, largely traditional double plane made of wood will find what they are looking for at E. C. Emmerich.
|Branches / overgrowth||10%|
|Operation / handling||20% :|
|Handles / ergonomics||10%|
|Installation and removal of plane irons||2%|
|distribution||E.C. Emmerich, Remscheid|
|Type||Double planer wood|
|Width of the planer knife||48|
|Thickness of the planer knife||3|
|Length of the plane sole||240|
|Material plane sole||Hornbeam|
|Fixing plane iron||Wedge / spec. Abutment|
|Planing knife sharpened ready for use||Yes|
|Adjustable mouth width||No|
|Suitable for left-handers||Yes|
- Can humans eat invasive killer algae
- How did you disappoint video games today
- How was John McCain tortured
- Can a DDoS attack on smartphones work?
- Have Columbia astronauts suffered
- Did Shahrukh Khan become a flop actor?
- What are some interesting predictions
- Low gastric acidity can cause LPR
- How good is the gate test for cse
- Eton allows transgender boys
- What are some books about ancient temples
- How do you mourn in your culture
- What is a quick and safe trip
- How do I take care of the singing
- More Cola or Diet-Cola is sold
- Why are convention centers so cold
- What is the Debye Fulkehagen Effect in Electrochemistry
- What does bourgeois banker mean
- What is 0x1
- What is Zoho Campaign Integration
- How is originality possible
- Where does the plant get hydrogen from?
- Should I be using AWS
- What is a green anaconda