What are your favorite makeup products
Beauty favorites: influencers swear by these products
Do you want to create the perfect Insta look? Then you should be careful now. There are a few make-up paraphernalia influencers swear by and you can see it: They look just beautiful on every one of their selfies. We reveal the make-up secrets of these Instagram beauties and show you their must-haves for the perfect photo.
1. Kylie Jenner - NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Kylie Jenner is probably THE make-up queen and the beauty role model of many women. With her XXL lips, she triggered a real hype around voluminous lips. It is of course all the more exciting to know which products the young mother and billionaire actually use for her daily make-up routine. The concealer that Kylie Jenner likes to use is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, which can be had for around 27 euros. It reliably covers pimples, redness and other blemishes. Kylie's Instagram photos prove this impressively.
2. Mrs. Bella - Marc Jacobs Foundation
Beauty YouTubers are always trying out new make-up products, but they too have their favorites. With influencer Mrs. Bella, this is the Marc Jacobs Foundation at a price of around 72 euros. Since the foundation is very opaque, the beautiful YouTuber applies it with a wet beauty blender. So the look doesn't look too mask-like.
3. Emily Ratajkowski - Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette
Model Emily Ratajkowski is admired not only for her slim figure, but also for her make-up that always fits. The influencer loves the highly pigmented Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette for around 100 euros. It contains two more natural colors for the perfect everyday look. In the evening Emily doesn't need to look for new eyeshadow colors, because the palette also has two darker colors. Regardless of whether you have a date or a party in the evening: With this palette you are always perfectly equipped.
4. Shirin David - MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick
Even when the influencer was still completely unknown, the MAC Candy Yum Yum Matte Lipstick lipstick for around 32 euros was one of her absolute make-up favorites. Even today, the blonde swears by this eye-catching lipstick in a bright Barbie pink. You can see which products Shirin David also likes to use in the following make-up tutorial, which she made together with her good friend - and YouTuber - Niloofar.
5. Cara Delevingne - Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet
Which mascara does the supermodel use privately? Of course, it can't be from the drugstore.She swears by the Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils, which can be had for around 37 euros. It brings a lot of volume to the eyelashes and is waterproof. This mascara should not be missing in any travel handbag for the 26-year-old. Incidentally, Cara Delevingne often goes out of the house without make-up.
6. Rosie Huntington-Whitley - Erborian BB Creme au Ginseng
It doesn't always have to be a thick layer of foundation: Rosie Huntington-Whitley just uses a BB cream. The model particularly liked the Erborian BB Creme au Ginseng. You can buy these for about 33 euros on Amazon. With a Prime subscription, you can have it with you the next day. These have a lighter coverage and are therefore perfect for the natural everyday look. It also smoothes the skin and has a sun protection factor of 20.
7. Dagi Bee - theBalm bronzer and blush
YouTuber Dagi Bee uses quite a few bronzers, including the Hoola bronzer from Benefit for around 32 euros. But her absolute favorite is the theBalm Bronzer and Rouge Bahama Mama. You can buy it on Amazon for around 20 euros. The blonde likes to use it to contour her face for the perfect make-up look.
You might be interested in these beauty articles:
Beauty products: THESE branded products are worth the investment
Thin hair: these are the most beautiful cuts by the stars
Concealer: These are the best products for tired eyes
- What is irrelevant for an electrical fuse
- How can I deal with creepy people
- In which regiment did you serve?
- How do you block a number
- A bacterial infection is always associated with a fever
- When does good become weak
- How are men who have no mothers?
- Psychological stress causes chronic pain
- Will Bill Gates live to 100
- What is a tunaldiode
- How to Recover Recently Deleted Photos
- Which is better chemical engineering or chemistry
- Are charisma and sympathy learnable skills
- What did you inherit from your father?
- Which should be my first amateur telescope
- How was the Eiffel Tower built
- Which country owns the Great Lakes
- How do I get to CES 2017
- What is the most prominent bird
- What is a domain service
- Is SharePoint responsible for the poor adoption of SharePoint
- Have smartphones influenced the PC business?
- You Can Die From Periodontal Disease
- What if a tarantula bites you