Who built Tajmahal
The Taj Mahal building from a thousand and one nights in Agra India
On her death bed she wanted her husband to have a tomb that the world has never seen before. As a result, the Mughal had the Taj Mahal built, which seems to have sprung from a fairy tale or a dream.
The correct name of the Taj Mahal is not known. Translated, the name means Kronenpalast or Crown of the Palace and it is assumed that the princess was also named in this way. The Taj Mal was built from 1631 to around 1648. Although the exact year of completion is unknown and sources indicate various earlier years, the 350th anniversary celebrations were officially held in 2004 in Agra by the government of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Due to severe environmental pollution, the marble has started to take on a slightly yellow color, whereupon all car and bus traffic within a radius of two kilometers has been banned since the beginning of 2007. Tourists are now being brought to the Taj Mahal in horse-drawn carriages and battery-powered vehicles.
About 20,000 workers were tasked with building the Taj Mahal, which was built on a 100 x 100 meter platform which, like the Taj Mahal, was made of marble. The Taj Mahal itself is also largely made of marble. The central dome is 57 meters high. The material for the construction was brought from all over Asia with over 1,000 elephants to Agra on the Jamuna River. 28 different types of precious and semi-precious stones, such as jade, lapis lazuli, sapphires and diamonds have been inserted into the marble and almost every surface has been decorated in some way. The Taj Mahal is completely enclosed by a wall and on the sides there is a mosque, a guest house and opposite the Taj Mahal the entrance building. In front of the Taj Mahal there is a large garden with a small enclosed lake in which the white marble is reflected. Even today, the Taj Mahal is a great symbol of love and passion.
Location: Agra, India
Construction time: 1631 to 1648 (1654?)
Client: Mughal Mughal Shah Jahan
Size: Base area 100 x 100 meters and 57 meters high
Detailed information in English with pictures, opening times and entrance fees: http://www.tajmahal.org.uk/
- How does high performance computing work
- Can you crack IIT without coaching?
- How can we overcome our concrete addiction
- Do subliminal millionaire messages work
- Do you believe in the incarnation
- What does unstable mean in Linux distributions
- All good books on C ++ web programming
- Carries Honda sports cars
- Can you taxidermy a person?
- How bored are you 1
- Can Russia really afford a war?
- Patriarchy was made on purpose
- Is sea water alkaline acidic or neutral
- Who is the best drummer living today
- What is an instrument of justice
- What are the best decentralized messengers
- What programs do most EDM artists use
- Will email marketing be effective in 2017
- What is half of 3 5 grams
- How does the astral projection actually feel?
- What is iTunes
- How was it to visit China
- How can I improve my vocabulary 10
- How active users use Quora
- How can children make 100 quickly
- What is Russia's Most Common Religion
- How can I avoid staring at girls?
- How much does an ITIL consultant earn
- Why is lemon used for black magic?
- What is the sphere function in Python
- The power of Trump forces you
- Which means dismissed with prejudice
- Who I am 6