Can I use the same voucher twice?
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from:
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact the self-employed branch Düsseldorf, Wunschgutschein GmbH, Speditionstraße 21, 40221 Düsseldorf, fax:% fax%, email:% help_email% by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e -Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
You can electronically fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal declaration. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation (e.g. by email) of the receipt of such a revocation.
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to send the goods back to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
Independent branch Düsseldorf, Wunschgutschein GmbH, Speditionstraße 21, 40221 Düsseldorf
Fax: +49 (0) 2961-78696-46, email: [email protected]
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
(*) Delete where inapplicable
End of revocation
- Is your personality extraversion reserved type
- How did the commune become a cult
- What is a kalimba
- Why travel to Nepal 1
- We are only defined by our performance
- What are the romantic places in Kerala
- When was your second emotional breakdown
- How to build a dock
- What are internal customer needs
- How do sociology, nature and care differ
- Who is your significant other and your wife
- How do you make eyebrows look better
- What is the Indian way of life
- What is the thrift theory
- Which webcams do YouTubers use
- Treasure me my friend
- Is ecology a heresy?
- Why are insects so small
- For whom is Quora useless?
- What are food additives
- Would you buy a Nissan GTR again
- How did fetishes come about?
- What's the most hated rap song
- What are the worst heat conductors