Who coined the term BOGO?
Political thinking in Russia before, during and after the October Revolution
History of Political Thought pp 87-142 | Cite as
If you compare it with the West, Russia has gone its own way. It was initially unaffected by the French Revolution and modern political ideas. Even in the 19th century, the state was what it had always been: one despotism. Marx had this special Russian way in his writing Revelations on the history of diplomacy in the 18th century (1856/57) explained by the theory of "Asiatic despotism". The tsarist rule arose out of the Mongol rule. The modernization under Peter the Great was only apparent. In truth, it was a power-political maneuver.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Russia and Europe. A study of the cultural and political relationships between the Slavic and the Germanic-Romance world (1871), trans, and included. v. K. Nötzel, Stuttgart 1920; engl, trans, v. RA. Sorokin 1966; Russian Moscow 2002. In Nötzel's 17 chapters, chapters 1–2, 6, 10–11, 13–14 are missing. Google Scholar
- All works, v. Lenin Institute Moscow authorized German edition, Vienna / Berlin / Zurich 1927–1934 (only a few volumes, based on the 2nd Russian edition) .Google Scholar
- Selected works in 12 volumes, Vienna / Berlin 1932–1939.Google Scholar
- Works, 40 vols., 2 index volumes, Institute for Marxism-Leninism at the Central Committee of the SED (ed.), Berlin / Ost 1955–1965 (based on the 4th Russian edition) (cited from this edition) .Google Scholar
- Lenin. Study edition, I. Fetscher (Ed.), 2 vols., Frankfurt a.M. 1970. Google Scholar
- R. Pipes (Ed.), The Unknown Lenin. From the Secret Archive, New Haven 1996. Google Scholar
Revolution and avant-garde: sources
- A. Blok, The twelve (1918), trans, v. P. Celan, Frankfurt a.M. 1958. Google Scholar
- A. Bogdanov, The interpretation of the dining room (1904); The tectology of the struggle against old age (1920/22); The struggle for vitality (1927), in: Groys / Hagemeister 2005, 484–605.Google Scholar
- A. Bogdanow Ders., The red star (1908), with an afterward v. G. Maschke, Frankfurt a.M. 1972; engl. Red Star. The First Bolshevik Utopia, L.R. Graham (Eds.), Bloomington / Ind. 1984. Google Scholar
- A. Bogdanow Ders., The red planet (1908). Engineer Menni (1912), Berlin 1989. Google Scholar
- A. Bogdanow Ders., General organizational theory. Tectology, 2 vols., Berlin 1926/28. Google Scholar
- M. Gorki, A confession (1908). A summer (1909), Berlin 1952. Google Scholar
- B. Groys / M. Hagemeister (ed.), The new humanity. Biopolitical utopias in Russia at the beginning of the 20th century, Frankfurt a.M. 2005.Google Scholar
- El Lissitzky, painter, architect, typographer, photographer. Memories, letters, writings, S. Lissitzky-Küppers (Ed.), Dresden 1967.Google Scholar
- W. Majakowski, Werke, H. Huppert (Ed.), 10 vols., Frankfurt a.M. 1980. Google Scholar
- K. Malewitsch, Essays on Art, 4 vols., Copenhagen 1968.Google Scholar
- K. Malewitsch Ders., Suprematism - The Objectless World, W. Haftmann (Ed.), Cologne 1989.Google Scholar
- E. Preobrazhensky, USSR 1975. A look back into the future (1922). With two contributions by B. Rabehl, Berlin 1975.Google Scholar
- Collected Works, Vol. 1–13, Berlin 1950–1955, Vol. 14–16 (Russian), Stanford 1967, Vol. 17 (Works 1945–1952), Hamburg 1973.Google Scholar
- About dialectical and historical materialism. Cape. IV des Short course in the history of the CPSU (1938), I. Fetscher (Ed.), Frankfurt a.M. 1956. Google Scholar
- Questions of Leninism, Moscow 1938, Berlin 1970 (= FdL) .Google Scholar
- Marxism and the questions of linguistics, Berlin 1951. Google Scholar
- Economic problems of socialism in the USSR, Berlin 1953. Google Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
- 1.University of Munich, Germany
- Is Pakistan better than the UAE
- When was the first podcast created?
- Are Zebpay activities reliable
- How can Yamuna be saved
- Why does wood burn but not iron
- How can leadership be quantified
- How would you define networking
- Why should I print my digital photos?
- Is this psychologically real or a scam
- What is the Russian language
- How many siblings did Eddard Stark have
- Published BTS Heartbeat for BTS World
- What is your unrealistic dream
- Which antibiotics are being overused
- Are contracts moral
- Best friends can be friends forever
- Which is case by case
- How numbers are written in Tamil
- What is your definition of domination
- How can I track my friend's phone
- How does SSH key authentication work
- Where does Apple Maps get data from?
- Is abortion important
- Saturday is a working day in SSN
- Lightning can hit a lake
- Can water be purified with charcoal
- How much will the stock market fall
- Which power supplies check the internship certificate during the interview
- How can I change my lazy brother
- Why don't planes fly over Pakistan
- How is a sarcastic statement recognized?
- Why do seasoned programmers hate C.
- Why are cloud services required
- How do I learn CCNA