How would Superman react if Batman died
The Batman Project
Title: The Negative Batman
Illustrator: Sheldon Moldoff
Published: 1960 (Detective Comics # 284)
Batman had the strangest costumes in the 50s. After the colorful rainbow Batman, black and white was popular at the beginning of the 60s. First as a zebra. And then as a negative. It happened like this: In Gotham banks suddenly disappear and reappear out of nowhere - but with no money. Behind it is the gang of the former scientist Hal Durginwho built a special device: a camera that literally takes the functional principle of cameras. With it you can make things smaller and hold them in the housing.
Batman and Robin find the crooks quickly and the story could be over here if Durgin didn't catch Batman on camera. Our hero is not locked up in miniature, but transformed into a walking negative in black and white. But the new look isn't the problem: Batman doesn't feel weak either - and he's sensitive (like a real negative) to light. Batman is forced to become a hero of the night who has to act in the shadows.
What is normal for Batman today was unthinkable in the colorful Silver Age. A negative Batman is to be taken literally back then. Unfortunately, science has no advice. If it stays that way, Batman will die. It looks bleak for him. Then he lets himself be captured by the villain. But then it turns out: it's all just a trick. Batman put his robot in a black and white costume and was healed behind the scenes by using the camera.
In the end, Batman can have his picture taken normally again - even in a thunderstorm of flashlights. Hurray, the color is back!
Two years later (World’s Finest # 126) there was also a Negative Superman ...
>> Batman in the 60s
I like it:
- How are velor eyelashes made
- Masturbate to let go of anger, okay
- What differentiates people besides our anatomy
- What are goal-oriented requirements engineering
- Why the name knee tension
- Why are we more creative in dreaming
- Is it a waste of time delivering Brexit
- Can someone explain this equation 1 to me
- What is a Breezer beer
- Which laptop is best for VFX work
- Are the seven dwarfs siblings
- What job doesn't use technology
- Will ABC ever air NFL games again?
- How many homeless people have schizophrenia
- What are some unknown facts about the practice
- How many times has Bing Crosby been married
- What is a ground fault relay
- Who is Upendra in Hindu Mythology
- Will overtake West Bengal Kashmir
- How to invest in Flipkart
- What is Google's G022A device
- Travel Deloitte interns
- Will the bleaching help me pass a UA
- What if North Korea destroyed Moscow?