Are SQL developers not real programmers
Do you want to change? You can juggle with codes and want to live out your passion for technology and software development? Perfect! Internet Consulting, based in Bruneck, is now looking for a new team member who brings a good portion of technical know-how, motivation and reliability and thus optimally complements the programming department.
WE WANT YOU EXACTLY:
- If you have a degree in computer science and / or
- If you are a real veteran of object-oriented programming, C # and SQL
- If you are just as captivated by new web applications as the further development of existing portals
- If you are ready to take on an important position in our technology team and are happy to take on responsibility
- If you manage to combine creativity, analytical thinking and structured work
- When you come out of the programming tunnel for a team meeting - and for a coffee break
With us you can expect:
- A varied field of activity around the most successful holiday portal in the Alpine region
- Exciting development opportunities and space for your ideas
- A dynamic team with around 20 committed employees
- Flexible working hours and a new office in a convenient location
Have we sparked your ambition? Then get in touch with us!
- What is the best time to eat walnut
- How do smartphone-tablet-touchscreens work
- BUD S is more difficult than the actual fight
- What is beyond the superuniverse
- What's the worst song you know
- What is the ManoMano Marketplace
- How do I cure schistosomiasis diseases
- What is your ideal Amazon logo
- Who is your father 2
- Smart people tend to laugh less
- Should I eat bread when I'm hungry?
- Todd Rundgren wrote his own songs
- What was the first newspaper ever
- How can I stop thinking lazily?
- Why do we feel cold or warm
- What if the Middle East never existed?
- What is Release Management 1
- ISRO hires an aerospace engineer from IISC
- One-time investments are usually lucrative
- How is the reaction of Mg O2
- What is the full form of GNVQ
- What is a KayPoint in OpenCV
- Is heart failure contagious
- Why do I like girls 1
- Which color pug sheds the least
- Are there vaccines against thymus-independent antigens
- What's your proudest frugal moment
- What is XRP used for?
- Did you play in Las Vegas
- Minecraft where do monsters come from
- Dogs show nightmares
- What is Keanu Reeves' fortune
- How is bauxite made
- Who was the first murderer in the world