How is not used in a sentence
notorious (German) 
- notorious, comparative: more notorious, superlative: most notorious
- IPA: [bəˈʁʏçtɪçt]
- Audio samples: notorious (Info)
- Rhymes: -ʏçtɪçt
-  of bad repute, known for bad qualities or deeds
- Notorious is derived from early Low German notorious, which means: get someone into a bad name, into gossip or slander. This word comes from the Middle Low German verb notorious, which is synonymous with notorious and was also formed from Middle Low German, namely from the adjective notorious smellable with the sense, known. This adjective is also a formation from Middle Low German and comes from the noun smelled, that stands for reputation, shouting, good or bad reputation or reputation. Instead of this noun is used in Middle High German ruoft used, which can mean reputation, shouting, rumor or reputation.
-  disreputable
-  respected, popular, reputable
-  This eatery is notorious for his lousy service.
-  This woman is notorious for their immoral way of life.
-  “He settled accounts with his opponents by taking the notorious Issued proscriptions, with which unpopular opponents could be eliminated without further ado. "
Characteristic word combinations:
-  more notoriousHousebreaker ( Audio (Info)), more notoriousCrook ( Audio (Info)), more notoriousCriminal ( Audio (Info))
-  Digital dictionary of the German language "notorious"
-  University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "notorious"
- ↑Pedro Barceló: Little Roman story. Special edition, 2nd, bibliographically updated edition. Primus Verlag, Darmstadt 2012, ISBN 978-3534250967, page 49.
Similar words (German):
- written and / or pronounced similarly:entitled, brittle
- Who supplies medication for rehab centers
- Would new satellites disrupt our orbit?
- How to treat a broken frenulum
- How do Alabamians contribute to the nitrogen cycle
- How much does it cost to leave Bangkok
- What percentage is required for a certification body
- Who sang the song Poundcake in 1991
- How is freedom
- What is your opinion on Sami
- Is the Buddhism originally from Nepal
- What does shear moment
- Flipping real estate benefits the economy
- Music production is difficult
- What are the requirements for true justice
- What are the best quotes fortunately
- Can gaming damage my MacBook Pro?
- What are the write rates for web content
- In which conference should be published
- Is sodium bad for high blood pressure
- Did Einstein practice meditation
- How can free will be possible
- Can stop antivirus hackers
- Do you like making friends 1
- What are some happy acoustic songs
- Does Apple's Face ID work underwater?
- How do you feel about past lives
- What is Skrill
- Organic farming yields lower organic yields
- Physiotherapy helps with physical fitness
- How can density and volume be calculated
- Why is Roblox called Roblox
- Are there any good novels about lesbians
- Why should I print my digital photos?