How do I implement resistance in VLSI
Integrated Digital Circuits MOS / BICMOS pp 51-131 | Cite as
After the technological and physical basics have been laid in the previous chapters, the following sections explain the most important basic circuits from which integrated MOS components are built. First, an idealized logic element is dealt with. Then the influences of disturbances on digital circuits are examined. Since the inverter, i. In other words, a circuit whose output and input voltage have opposite (inverse) profiles and all other basic circuits can be derived, the treatment of the various types of inverters will be a focus. Driver circuits, differential stages and level converters are also discussed. The various logic families of CMOS technology are explained in detail. Then bistable circuits are explained in the context of the basic circuits. Finally, the influences of parameter fluctuations on integrated logic circuits are given.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
- 1.Technische Universität BerlinBerlin 12Germany
- What exactly is a soft paywall
- What is the best hair straightener for on the go
- Why doesn't my fire alarm stop beeping?
- What attracts people to urban areas
- How can I watch people closely
- What does Zootopia teach us about race
- What have you achieved as a lawyer
- Goodwill is a non-profit organization
- Has CS GO seasons
- Are French and Romanian understandable
- What are the best gaming phones
- How are you today 14
- Has anyone used the Android App Bundle?
- Is the afterlife a Christian invention?
- How to find your cervix
- Where can I get such background images
- Why do people study science
- How much income tax is there in India
- Who kills snakes
- Where would you volunteer
- What happened to Bouncr
- How effective are NapsGear products
- Which is better Thermage or Ulthera
- Why does assonance work better than consonance