What are the alternatives to Avicii
Avicii: Was it suicide?
Since the musician ('Levels') was found dead in Oman on April 20, the world has been puzzling as to what could have caused him to die so young. Did Avicii († 28) actually commit suicide? Theories abound as the star had struggled with alcohol problems and mental health challenges throughout his career. On Thursday [26. April] his bereaved relatives have now published a statement that reads with concern. In it, the family of the star DJ, whose real name was Tim Bergling, writes:
"Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile, artistic soul who sought answers to existential questions. An over-ambitious perfectionist who traveled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress. When he stopped touring, he wanted Finding balance in his life to be happy and to do what he loved most - music. He struggled with thoughts about meaning, life, happiness. He couldn't go on any longer. He wanted to find peace. "
The last two sentences in particular feed doubts: Did Avicii take his own life?
Neither the family nor the police who conducted the investigation gave a clear answer to this question. The only thing that is clear is that one does not assume a homicide and therefore does not look for an alleged perpetrator. The Swedish TV broadcaster 'STV' quoted a statement from the authorities: "We have all the information. We know what happened, but we do not pass it on to the media at the family's request."
Whether Avicii has committed suicide or not, it is clear: His death shocks the music world and throws a more than gloomy light on the DJ scene. In the current Netflix documentary 'Avicii - True Stories', the artist himself reported on the enormous pressure to succeed he was under. After several operations in 2014, he decided not to give any more concerts from 2016. His management hardly wanted to accept this step - they ultimately lost millions in income. "Everyone knew I had panic attacks and that I had really tried. I didn't expect that people would press me to play more shows. They saw how sick it made me feel, but I found out a lot of resistance when I told them I didn't want to play anymore, "admitted a tired Avicii in the documentary.
- What was David Bowie's best acting performance
- Is life misleading
- The stock dividend increases the wealth of the shareholders
- Can spiders grow new limbs
- Are aliens or ET as creative as humans
- What do successful people have in common?
- Gives Credit Karma Loans
- Are Disney Hotels too expensive
- Who are debtors and believers?
- What is the PCBA application
- When did African Americans first discover Islam?
- What is the greatest poisoning in history
- What does Alivi mean in the law
- Why are high schools no longer like universities?
- Is the Buddhism originally from Nepal
- What is alprazolam
- What is a quad pixel
- Which scotch is stronger
- What helps with medical treatments
- What do communists think of homosexuality?
- What are the most underrated ski brands
- Gasoline engines are also known as what
- What is GMO DNA
- What is screaming He is a gentleman
- There is no Vodafone 4G in Hyderabad
- What happens to the rebel MLAs in Karnataka
- What does this code mean in Android
- Fortnite is a simple game
- Why should I print my digital photos?
- Indian politics is dirtier than ever
- Where do musicians hang out online?
- How profitable is the mineral water industry
- Where can I get Madden Cell Phones