What is the spirit of full disclosure
Disclosure for "Die Presse"
Disclosure according to § 25 Media Act August 1, 2020
Disclosure according to Section 25 of the Media Act
(Unless otherwise stated, the voting rights to be stated in accordance with Section 25 (2) MedienG correspond to the ownership structure.)
Media owner: "Die Presse" Verlags-Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG, 1030 Vienna, Hainburger Strasse 33.
Object of the company: The operation of a media company, in particular the publication of the daily newspaper "Die Presse", the weekly newspaper "Die Presse" on Sundays and the operation of an online service.
Managing Director: "Die Presse" Verlags-Gesellschaft m.b.H. (represented by the managing directors Mag. Herwig Langanger and Rainer Nowak).
"Die Presse" Verlags-Gesellschaft m.b.H. & Co KG is wholly owned by Styria Medienhaus Wien GmbH, 1030 Vienna, Hainburger Strasse 33; Object of business: investment management; Managing directors: Mag. Herwig Langanger and Rainer Nowak.
Styria Medienhaus Wien GmbH is wholly owned by Styria Media Group AG, 8010 Graz, Gadollaplatz 1; Object of the company: media affairs; Board of Directors: Mag. Markus Mair (Chairman), Mag. (FH) Kurt Kribitz, DI (FH) Bernhard Kiener;
Supervisory board: Dr. Friedrich Santner (Chairman), General Director Dr. Othmar Ederer (Deputy Chairman), Mag. Eva Heigl, Mag. Petra Schachner-Kröll, Dr. Karl Schleinzer, Mag. Claudia Gigler, Ing.Josef Klapsch, Michael Lohmeyer.
The Styria Media Group AG is 98.33% owned by the Katholischer Medien Verein Privatstiftung, 8010 Graz, Gadollaplatz 1;
Donors: The Catholic Media Association and Dr. Josef Heuberger, Dr. H. c. Franz Küberl and Regens Mag. Franz Josef Rauch.
Beneficiary: The beneficiary (s) are to be determined by the foundation's board of directors. The determination must be made, taking into account the purpose of the foundation, exclusively for charitable, benevolent or church purposes.
Purpose of the foundation:
First: The foundation exclusively pursues charitable, charitable and church purposes within the meaning of §§ 34 ff of the Federal Tax Code in the currently valid version (i.e. currently apart from development aid, predominantly in the federal territory).
Second: The foundation uses its proceeds to promote Christian media work, in particular the education of media specialists, the production and dissemination of media works of all kinds that reflect the spirit of the Catholic Church and its teaching, the dialogue between faith and science, ecumenical and interreligious encounters, the Catholic social teaching, the protection of human dignity and the principles of democracy and international understanding.
Third: The foundation can support people in need.
The foundation's board consists of: Chairman General Director Dr. Othmar Ederer, Deputy Chairman Dr. Friedrich Santner, Dr. Karl Schleinzer, Mag. Sieglinde Pailer
The Styria Media Group AG is also 1.67% owned by the Katholischer Medien Verein, 8010 Graz, Gadollaplatz 1;
Its board consists of chairman, vice chairman, treasurer and secretary.
Chairman: General Director Dr. Othmar Ederer, Vice Chairman: Dr. Friedrich Santner, Treasurer: Mag. Sieglinde Pailer, Secretary: Mag. Herbert Peklar MSc.
Purpose of the association:
1. The association promotes Christian media work, in particular the education of media professionals, the production and distribution of media works of all kinds that reflect the spirit of the Catholic Church and its teaching, the dialogue between faith and science, ecumenical and interreligious encounters, Catholic social teaching, serve to protect human dignity and the principles of democracy and international understanding.
2. The association pursues exclusively non-profit, charitable and / or church purposes within the meaning of §§ 34 ff of the Federal Tax Code in the currently valid version.
The Styria Media Group AG was founded in 1869 by an association of Catholics. Since then, employees from many countries, cultures and religions have endeavored to do justice to these ideological roots through a particularly careful treatment of human dignity - in the broadest sense. Today the Styria Media Group AG belongs to the vast majority (98.33%) of the above-mentioned non-profit private foundation, which is itself ownerless property by law. The remaining 1.67% stayed with the aforementioned club. This background makes Styria Media Group AG a company in which values count. At the same time, however, he also ensures that Styria Media Group AG itself and its subsidiaries are independent, in particular from political parties, interest groups and churches.
The Styria Media Group AG is also the owner of the following media companies:
>> Participations: Click here <<
“Die Presse” represents bourgeois-liberal views independently of the political parties at a high level. She advocates parliamentary democracy based on the multi-party system and the rule of law. "Die Presse" is committed to the principles of social justice while maintaining individual responsibility, to the protection of private property while observing his obligations to society, to the principles of the social market economy, to free entrepreneurship and competition. It defends fundamental freedoms and human rights and combats all efforts that are likely to endanger these freedoms and rights or the democratic social order based on the rule of law. “Die Presse” regards it as a journalistic professional duty to inform its readers objectively and as completely as possible about all events of general interest. The “press” sees it as its task and its inalienable right to take a stand and to criticize.
- What is the evidence of feminine virginity
- How old is Judith Butler
- Which city should I visit
- What is a protected class
- Are kettlebell swings bad for your back?
- Does your cornbread recipe contain sugar?
- Where do your hands go while driving
- What are the dating restrictions
- Are you famous in any way
- What is the name of Jupiter's largest moon
- Can Xiaomi beat Samsung
- Can Neymar move out of FC Barcelona
- What can I invest in with 700?
- How do incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps work
- How do you avoid cheating in sports
- What is Call by Reference
- What kind of things show quantum entanglement
- How do I clean makeup
- Does the Tomorrowland movie have post-credits scenes
- Where can I learn corporate budgeting courses
- Can you plant succulents in beans?
- How does an 8mm tape adapter work
- Can NRI submit an RTI online
- Is Instagram helpful for students