Why is the body made of atoms?
Man: chemical composition
Distribution of elements in the human body
a) [SchlagNach1963-251], b) [Römpp9]
In total, only about 21 elements are important in mammalian organisms, including the following 10 as Trace elements:
Iron (Fe): in the red blood pigment and in cytochromes, iodine (I): proteins or hormones in the thyroid, fluorine (F): in tooth enamel, zinc (Zn): in enzymes (hydrolases, oxidoreductases), copper (Cu) : in enzymes (oxidoreductases), manganese (Mn): in enzymes (hydrolases), selenium (Se): in enzymes, chromium (Cr): in enzymes, molybdenum (Mo): in enzymes (oxidoreductases), cobalt (Co): in enzymes (vitamin B12).
Note: The elements silicon (Si) and aluminum (Al), which are frequently found in the earth's crust, only occur in traces in the human body.
Classes of substances in the human body
Water balance in the human body
|Water release||in 24 hours||Water absorption||in 24 hours|
|urine||1500 ml||beverages||1300 ml|
|lung||550 ml||Food||1000 ml|
|Skin (sweat)||450 ml||in metabolism|
|Feces||150 ml||released water||350 ml|
|total||2650 ml||total||2650 ml|
|organic||in 24 hours||inorganic||in 24 hours|
|urea||30 - 40 g||Sodium chloride||10-15 g|
|uric acid||0.5 - 1 g||"Phosphorus pentoxide"||3 - 4 g|
|Creatinine||0.5 - 2.5 g||"Sulfur trioxide"||1.5 - 3 g|
|Hippuric acid||0.1 - 2.0 g||"Sodium oxide"||4 - 7 g|
|ammonia||0.5 - 1.0 g||"Potassium oxide"||2 - 4 g|
Note: "Phosphorus pentoxide" etc. only refers to the formal-analytical information, chemically it is phosphate etc.
breathingBreathing air (dry):
|gas||a,% by volume||off,% by volume|
Breathing air throughput in the lungs: approx. 8 l / min (approx. 16 breaths per minute with approx. 500 ml breath volume).
Oxygen consumption (O2) per day: 800 - 1000 g = 560 - 700 l (STPD: Standard Temperature and Pressure, Dry (0 ° C, 1 atm = 1013 hPa, dry)) = 25 - 31.2 mol.
Water vapor partial pressure in water vapor-saturated air at 37 ° C: 47 mm Hg = 47 Torr = 62.7 hPa.
Chemistry internship for medical professionals: supplementary materials
Front page "Chemistry internship for physicians"
- Slash is still learning the guitar
- Is red hair attractive in people
- Have you visited every state in the United States
- How does dairy farming work
- How is the population of North Korea estimated
- When was Delhi inhabited by Muslim rulers?
- Do lawyers have to be creative
- What are some examples of motile bacteria
- Is alcohol synthetic or natural
- Why is The Walking Dead no longer observable
- Do Special Forces NCO S.
- How is a will proven
- Can jellyfish be kept as pets?
- How do you eat babka
- How does fear affect an athlete's performance
- Which part of a leaf carries water
- BSc is mandatory for SSC exams
- What interests does the US have in Israel?
- Why is my computer making a humming noise
- Covered by Lasik health insurance
- Is the hell real?
- What is the difference between RFID and NFC
- Can I do an MBA at 45?
- How is IoT-Based Smart Agriculture Helpful