How did Stefan Karl Stefansson die
At the age of 43: "Lazy Town" villain Freddie Faulig is dead
The Icelandic actor Stefan Karl Stefansson is dead. He became known as Robbie Rotten on the children's program «Lazy Town».
Stefan Karl Stefansson fought pancreatic cancer for two years - and dealt with it openly, posted photos of himself in the hospital and informed his fans about his condition.
The Icelandic actor died on Tuesday at the age of 43. The father of four spent his last hours with his family and friends.
Stefansson became known to a wide audience through the popular children's program “Lazy Town”, which ran on TV from 2004 to 2014 - on German-language television on Super RTL. There he played the legendary villain Robbie Rotten (in German: Freddie Faulig).
Fighting cancer successfully first
In 2016 he was diagnosed with a tumor. He was in the terminal stages of the disease, but was then operated on successfully. His fans had launched a fundraising campaign for him on “GoFundMe”.
In 2017 the metastases came back, as Stefansson announced on YouTube. In March it was announced that his cancer was inoperable.
In his last Insta post, he thanked his fans for their support:
This video gives an impression of «Lazy Town»:
- What animals are kosher?
- Which is your favorite lullaby
- How fast can you drive in Hungary
- Why did Mozart go to Vienna?
- Why does science need
- Which artist sang the song Misfit
- Is nostalgia a pleasant feeling?
- Designing a New Generic OSS Platform Need input
- What hashtags do programmers use on Twitter
- How do I prepare for an exam
- What is the reported language 1
- Why do chords have different tunings?
- Used in helicopters jet fuel
- Is there a study of countries nations
- What is spandex
- Who designed nest com and zappos com
- Where did the swing dance come from?
- Aids in whey protein in pimple removal
- What to do right after the exams
- What makes blogging frustrating
- Which is an underrated Android app
- Outlook is free to use
- How many console games are there
- What does moral depravity mean