Who creates the album cover for ZEDD
Anton Zaslavski is probably the only Kaiserslautern resident who knows what Lady Gaga's breath smells like, which controller Skrillex prefers to operate and what it feels like to play the drums with Justin Bieber.
Anton was born in Russia at the time of the fall of the Berlin Wall. But a short time later his parents emigrate with him to Kaiserslautern. At the age of four, his legal guardians put him in front of a piano for the first time, in the hope that little Anton would one day become a great concert pianist.
In addition to classical music, Anton is also increasingly enjoying edgy sounds, and so he switched to drums in his teens and founded the band Dioramic with his brother. From then on, the clubs and youth centers in the vicinity were filled with wild metalcore, before he discovered the French electronica duo Justice in 2009.
From then on, the mixer takes over the musical scepter in the Zaslavski house.
Now on the road under the name Zedd, he won two Beatport remix contests within a very short time. He publishes his electronic instrumentals via MySpace. It doesn't take long for a message from Skrillex to get lost in Zedd's mailbox: "I never thought someone like Skrillex would contact you in person through MySpace. That was pretty awesome"reports Zedd.
But Skrillex not only answers for a polite pat on the back, but also spontaneously invites the man from Palatinate on a big tour with him. In 2011, Zedd sniffed the mountain air for the first time while traveling across America in the slipstream of Skrillex.
Suddenly everything goes very fast, and before Zedd knows it, illustrious artists like Lady Gaga, the Black Eyed Peas and Justin Bieber knock on the door of the E.D.M. newcomer. A number of remix assignments are made, and two of them even end up on the deluxe version of Lady Gaga's album "Born This Way". She is so enthusiastic about Zedd that she even takes him on her tour of Asia.
Meanwhile, the news about the new star in the dubstep sky is spreading like wildfire. This is followed by acclaimed appearances at various US festivals such as Coachella and Lollapalooza and a record deal with Interscope. In November 2012, Zedd stepped out of the shadows of his famous clients for the first time and presented his debut album "Clarity". From now on only the music counts: "I've dreamed of doing this all my life and now I want to focus on it."
Zedd continues to celebrate his greatest successes with the controllers. For Ariana Grande's second studio album "My Everything" he produced the number 1 hit "Break Free". He also has a hand in Lady Gaga's "Artpop", as well as writing hits for Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj.
His second album "True Colors" (2015), on the other hand, falls a little - at least in terms of sales figures. Only the single "I Want You to Know", recorded with Selena Gomez, celebrates worldwide success.
- Ragging takes place at UIT RGPV
- How do I reduce my dandruff
- How can waste be recycled
- Who kills snakes
- What is inconsistent random numbers
- Which is better FISAT or RSET
- How many cars has Tesla sold?
- What am I going to learn in discrete math
- Is the Yamaha R15 a bit overpriced
- What is a handwriting job
- How trustworthy are five reviews
- Which vegetables should I plant in September?
- Where can I see El Clasico 2018
- Is the F 35 really stealthy?
- How foreign-friendly are the Philippines
- Can we chant maha mrityunjaya mantra every day
- When did you experience culture shock?
- Can social media be saved 1
- Are forum backlinks worth it
- How can I track my GoPro
- What are some good Italian food documentaries
- Do you remember high school?
- Why did Eminem get divorced from Kim
- How will the world be without nuclear weapons