Why is copywriting under digital marketing
Problems and trends in digital copywriting
Often there is a lack of manpower in the editorial offices, so that the lack of time means that there is no other option than to work on topics and tasks quickly and neglect quality.
The agency "Sticky Content" examined the market in Great Britain: How much value is placed on the quality of text content? What are the reasons for the sometimes weak texts and how can the level be raised?
Almost 60 percent of the marketers and content creators surveyed for this study say that the biggest problem is the ignorance of copywriters about what a well-structured and formulated text should look like. They also claim that the scribes have too much to do, that is, there is too little manpower, and that they do not have enough time to research and write down the topics extensively. In addition, they are of the opinion that the weak content is partly due to the inability or lack of training of the copywriters. The SEO guidelines would also often not be adhered to and the stakeholders would exert too much pressure.
For putting together the following Infographics became 365 marketers, copywriters, content editors and content strategists, mostly from Great Britain asked:
Lack of know-how in copywriting
- 74 percent of the study participants carefully review their writing before publishing their content.
- 58 percent use linguistic and stylistic guidelines.
- Only 32 percent have developed a uniform format for their texts.
- Only 19 percent teach their content creators to write online.
How do you work?
- 52 percent of those surveyed write content for economic reasons.
- Only 18 percent publish texts on a schedule and only 9.8 percent add creative ideas.
- They spend 42 percent of the time creating content. The rest of the time goes into planning, publishing content and coordinating other employees.
How much value do companies place on their content?
- 56 percent check the success of their texts after page views and visitors.
- 48 percent consider the conversion rates.
- 20 percent ignore the success of their content at all.
Heiko Sellin completed his bachelor's degree in sports journalism and management at the Mittweida University of Applied Sciences. Before joining OnlineMarketing.de, he worked as a freelancer for the Hamburger Abendblatt and sat in on NDR television and Sport1.
- Why are there different values on the stamp
- How many asteroids were discovered
- What are ISFJs afraid of?
- What are the people of Chongqing
- Which tires are best for a Santro
- What destroyed arcade games
- What is it polymerization condensation or addition
- Leaving the US on Facebook
- What is text-based image retrieval
- How often should a baby bathe
- Why do crocodiles sometimes attack people
- What did Riot Games do
- Why should humans stop harming animals?
- What makes raccoon fur so expensive?
- Which NBA franchise is worth the most
- What is database pooling in MySQL
- Is IBM still profitable in 2019
- When do adults behave like non-adults?
- How can I apply for the army
- BDS will be stressful
- What are some popular but imprecise facts
- What makes crocodiles so special
- Why do Weaboos like Japan so much
- Where is agnosticism practiced?