Why are crepes called Suzette
The recipe Crepes Suzette are crepes that are tossed in caramelized sugar and orange juice and flambéed.
Rating: Ø 4.4 (505 votes)
Ingredients for 4 servings
Ingredients sauce for flambé
25 min. Total time 15 min. Preparation time 10 min. Cooking & resting time
- For the perfect Crêpes Suzette First mix all the ingredients together well and let the dough steep a little. Now bake the crepes very thinly in a coated pan.
- Melt the sugar in a non-stick pan until it is caramelized. Add the butter, stir with a wooden spoon until the butter foams. Deglaze with lemon juice and orange juice. Reduce the sauce a little. Then insert the fine crepes.
- Warm up brandy and liqueur, then light and wait until the flame has gone out (= flambé). Then pour over the crepes.
Tips on the recipe
You can fill them with butter and sugar (as in France) or with jam or chocolate cream.
Crepes Suzette can also be made in a crepes maker.
- Why do people quantify everything
- What does the world mean
- Which are the most magical numbers
- Why do crocodiles sometimes attack people
- How do 3D glasses work 4
- What are the duties of the hotel manager
- Reading helps with headaches
- What are some simple and light meals
- Can sell p2p Marketplace digital currency
- Fremont is considered to be the East Bay
- Can math teach you to be smart
- Are the speakers sensitive to polarity?
- When will Donald Trump discuss Hillary Clinton?
- How do I get a foundation
- Are aliens or ET as creative as humans
- Why is public administration important
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet
- Would you buy flavored butter
- How does altitude affect temperature?
- JK Rowling's writing career is over
- Is there someone who knows everything
- How many outputs are there in an LSTM
- What do UFOs want on earth
- What is a work goal
- How is carbon dissolved in iron
- What is the definition of CIBIL
- Britain still has an imperialist mindset
- What are things that slow your metabolism down
- What do stickers sell
- Who was the most influential Indian guru
- What is 68264713 0
- Is Facebook too big to fail?
- Is quartz stone porous
- Which is case by case